Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

I?m so confused. Is Skyfall Cerberus a random drop from the adventure? My daughter has one and I don?t and we are both almost done with Day 4. If you never get it can you still complete the goals?

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten that pop up three times since starting this event.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Haha ... look what just popped up

Attachment 58808

Too late S8. Already had this one.

I wasn't paying attention & let my pups grow up too. I don't upgrade until the next day right when I want to start the new chapter. Oh well, I have about 40 fur in inventory for now so have to wait until crafting crowns I guess before they start dropping again. Haven't done the math yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I?m so confused. Is Skyfall Cerberus a random drop from the adventure? My daughter has one and I don?t and we are both almost done with Day 4. If you never get it can you still complete the goals?
    The Cerberus pup grows up to Skyfall.

Gotcha, thanks HuckleTown!

Rhino Keeper
    What is Rally the Knights at the start of chapter 7?

Host(ess)
    I stored my pups after every collection, but just now after logging onto my game I see that they have miraculously grown up. They grew up so fast

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    There are 3 ways to get a Skyfall Cerberus:
    1. You are gifted 2 pups after completing goal 3 in Chapter 3. If you are almost done with Day 4, you have already found them in your inventory and petted them 10 times.
    These are the animals that it is recommended you store after each pet to prevent them from growing up.
    2. You can buy them for 50 gems
    3. They are a random drop from the adventure
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-28-21 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Thanks for this info! Added to page 1 :) (no edit on post, just my message!) SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    I stored my pups after every collection, but just now after logging onto my game I see that they have miraculously grown up. They grew up so fast
    I'm pretty sure mine did that too.
    In chapter 4, you get no more fur once you have 15 fur in storage, even though the day is still open.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    S8 keeps finding new ways to not let us work ahead (trying to force gem use/purchase). Tricky buggers.

Fashion Designer
    I hadn't reckoned on the last three days being Easter.
    Isn't it lucky I don't like the Cyclops very much. (Nothing to do with the graphics, he's great, just not me). Pity if I don't finish the Greek Temple though.