Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    if I do not finish in time, can I still complete/build my temple? I just don’t get Herc, right?

All of my requests finally came in! I have 13 hours 40 minutes left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    I really enjoyed this quest, I found it to be quite relaxed compared to other quests. Anyone having issues with neighbors may want to consider unfriending all their neighbors and adding ones with hearts right now. You know those are active players. I did that a year or two ago and don't have issues anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Sorry, but this is WRONG. Hearts are deceiving. My most active neighbor does not have any, she does not collect hearts when visiting. I have others that answered my last request without any and I have a few that were good friends that I have not deleted but are no longer playing that still have hearts. Not to mention, it would be very rude to unfriend in this manner.

It takes time, but checking their wall, even visiting someone that recently posted to see if communicating, and of course looking for things from recent events. At some time I may go through my list, it does a little more time to load, but most are good and I do get requests answered pretty quickly.
    I agree with DeeDeeBird. I rarely have hearts. I just don't do much visiting anymore but I'm an active player. On request days I try to log in often to respond.

I think more problems occur when there are multiple request items in one event, especially Storybooks because people can start on different days. It is hard to know if a request is old or still needed. I try not to request too many during the first request so very few linger over if any. I'm only on day seven so I will see how my requests go on Monday. I hope they will all be in when I come home from work. Day nine and ten will be tight for me but I wanted to not have to think about the game on Easter.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Sorry, but this is WRONG. Hearts are deceiving. My most active neighbor does not have any, she does not collect hearts when visiting. ... I have a few that were good friends that I have not deleted but are no longer playing that still have hearts.
    Thanks for explaining about currently active folks who just don't visit. I thought the system was broken for them, too!

And yeah, there's definitely something wrong with the hearts for players who've quit. They are supposed to wear off if the person goes inactive (or just stops visiting, lol!) Yet I have neighbors who quit 2 years ago that still have 1-3 hearts.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    if I do not finish in time, can I still complete/build my temple? I just don’t get Herc, right?
    Alas, ones the timer runs out you can’t complete your Temple anymore.
    Good luck! (Maybe speeding up production will help?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    if I do not finish in time, can I still complete/build my temple? I just don?t get Herc, right?
    After the event ends, all the building crafts leave the workshop/magic forge and event drops from Skyfall cerberus, Greek fountain, Vases, etc. will stop. The only way to finish the building, if you don't have the parts already in stock, is to use gems to "buy" the part. I did this with a building from an event a few years ago I was only a few parts shy of upgrading. I really wanted the 1K coin dropping upgraded building, it was worth the 60 or so gems it took. IDK what the gem cost of post-event skips are, if it changes from the event one or not. I am under the impression that even if you start the workshop build before the event ends, you must collect it before the event ends also. I may be wrong, it may be you still get the part just not the final prize (Herc).
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m sorry so many are having trouble with requests; my problem has been connecting. It sometimes takes two or more attempts.

But otherwise, I found this to be one of the nicer storybooks and I now have a Classical Greek section. I threw in a Minotaur and Pegasus for the photo op.

Attachment 58864

It looks beautiful. I like how you added the Minotaur and Pegasus.

Rhino Keeper
    As in many other games in the IT space, so in the S8 need to create a way or method to indicates or inform it for players who do not play their games for more than 1 or 2 months. Such players should be excluded for not participating in the game process on which their playing neighbors depend. S8 should also create a regulation that if a stopped player wants to restore his profile, he can do so against certain conditions - financial or with a fixed penal regulation. This is practiced in many other games in the IT space and there are no similar faults as here .

Fashion Designer
    Every time I try to upgrade to level ten on the temple, my game freezes! I keep closing the game and reopening and it keeps freezing. Anyone else or am I just lucky LOL?

P.S. I force closed the game and was able to build to level 10. It took about 5 minutes. On Android, you force close in settings, applications, Castle story. The same place you would go to uninstall the game. I have no idea if you can do this on iOS.

Good luck, all K♡
    Last edited by kat8rose; 04-03-21 at 12:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I got this pop up after I upgraded to Level 10 and completed the chapter goals.

So what does this mean? Do we get a walker once this is completed?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1F79CBF1-1E01-476C-9184-7A2600D614BE.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	58866

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A0EAA8F-D943-4EB9-A8B7-63892AEFA6CD.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	58867