Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer

Arrow

Because I am poor at organizing, I made a list of ordinary materials that will be needed.

eventual total basics per ShibuyaCloth:
    140 stone, 110 wood, 120 jewels

Each adventure requires 5 water, 5 roast chicken (and 1 Cyclops eye)

chapter 1 is putting stuff out per guide

chapter 5
    30 glimmerbulbs
    (low level 20 wheat)

ch 8
    7 pasta
    (low level 5 grits)
    visit Tavern x2 (low level x1)

Ch. 10
    4 Hearty Feasts (low level 1)
    ------------

Note that you get 2 Fountains, 2 Vases and 2 Cerberus Pups FREE as rewards. you can buy more for gems in the Market.

Greek Temple
    Drops: coins, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget (at the conclusion of the event)
    Build/Level 1: 20 coal, 10 jewels, 20 iron ore, 30 stone
    Level 2: 15 fine marble (from Statue), 15 marble rock (from Limestone rock)
    Level 3: 20 fine marble, 20 marble rock, 20 cerberus fur (from Cerberus Pup or Skyfall Cerberus)

Level 4: 25 fine marble, 25 marble rock, 15 cerberus fur, 15 larkspur gem (from Vase)
    Level 5: 30 fine marble, 30 marble rock, 7 gnawed bone (from Skyfall Cerberus?), 15 larkspur gem
    Level 6: 1 temple column, 1 temple beam, 10 gnawed bone, 20 larkspur gem

Temple Column, Workshop 1 hour - 20 fine marble, 5 jewels, 10 stone
    Temple Beam, Workshop 1 hour - 20 marble rock, 5 jewels, 10 wood

Level 7: 2 temple column, 2 temple beam, 2 temple crown, 15 spell of Aegaeon (from Fountain)

Temple Crown, Potion Shop 2 hours - 10 cerberus fur, 5 larkspur gem, 1 gnawed bone

Level 8: 2 temple column, 2 temple beam, 2 temple crown, 15 spell of Aegaeon
    Level 9: 2 temple column, 2 temple beam, 2 temple crown, 2 marble throne

Marble Throne, Magic Forge 4 hours - 10 spell of Aegaeon, 5 silver ore, 10 iron ore

Level 10: 1 song of Olympus, 4 temple column, 4 temple beam, 1 marble throne

Song of Olympus, Magic Forge 6 hours - 10 spell of Poseidon (from Fountain?), 5 silver ore, 10 larkspur gem

Limestone Rock
    costs 2k, consumable
    Drops: Marble Rocks

Greek Statue
    costs 5k
    drops: Fine Marble
    Time 5 days, event timer 5 mins

Cyclops (spawn) Farmhouses
    Drops Cyclops eye, energy

Greek Fountain
    Origin: 2 free from Chapter 7 (or 250 gems)
    Drops: Spell of Aegaeon, Spell of Poseidon(?)
    5 days

Greek Vase
    Get: 2 free from Ch 4 (or 100 gems)
    Drops: Larkspur Gem, Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern
    30 minutes

Cereberus Pup
    Origin: 2 free from Ch. 3 (or 50 gems)
    Drops: Cerberus Fur
    10 minutes
    Five Tendings becomes
    Skyfall Cerberus
    Drops: Cerberus Fur, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Gnawed Bone (?)
    10 minutes

Adventure
    Requirements: 1 Cyclops Eye, 5 Water, 5 Roast Chicken
    Drops: Limestone Rock (consumable), Greek Statue, Cereberus Pup, Greek Fountain?

Astrology Map
    neighbors

Prize:
    Herc
    Drops: Jewels, Fur, Earth Wisp, Trade Ticket, Iron Ore, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Silver Ore, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Light Armor, Fey Crystal, Mithril

Cyclops
    Requirements: 40 Cyclops Eye
    Drops: Troll Horn, Bone, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust
    5 hours
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-27-21 at 10:34 PM. Reason: bolded drops based on Shibuya, some missing from goals post
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    I also forgot and upgraded last night (new day starts at midnight PDT) but as others have mentioned, no big deal this early in the storybook.

Earlier yesterday, I expanded to the lower left corner to create a Classical Greek section. Some of those Winged Nike statues will stay! I deemed that mysterious unused temple to be the Oracle of Delphi.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17655683-9C8C-4F74-A19D-55BDF02926DD.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	58792

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I will champion the cause for scrolls. What is not ok is for anyone to cause disruption and distress to other players which is what's happened. It is my role to determine what is on and off topic and it is your role to let me know if something or someone is in breach of the forum rules.

On topic means discussion about the event. I'm all for going a little bit off topic if it's game related or someone needs support from us and they post in the wrong place or it's a celebration post about something unrelated. I want our forum to be a fun and more importantly a safe place.

Please be mindful of what you post and if you think it might cause other players distress then refrain from posting.

I will go through the overnight posts and remove or edit what is in breach of forum rules. Thank you all for your understanding and ongoing cooperation.

Edit: please only send me a PM if you would like to talk about this further and not in thread.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-21 at 05:18 PM.

Executive Chef

Unhappy

I really appreciate all the hard work you do posting all the information on page one with helpful links for new folks and a reminder for us old folks who've been here awhile. Those of us playing awhile have zero need for walkers. We need scrolls. It IS game related because we hope Storm8 reads the forums and will see our pleas to be able to continue the storyline. I understand some want crowns but I imagine FAR more NEED scrolls and are close to deleting a game we've loved many years because we feel we aren't being heard.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-21 at 05:17 PM. Reason: post edited

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Is anyone else unable to do Chapter 2. I cannot place the Greek Temple. It?s grayed out, locked by goal

I?ve tried force restart, deleting app, logging out and back in, restarting ipad & playing on a different device.

I can?t think of anything else to try...
    My issue resolved itself overnight. I didn?t do anything other than ?sleep on it?. Hopefully this issue doesn?t repeat itself for future chapters.

I wonder if there is/was an error with a timer for the unlocking of goal items that affects a small number of players
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    My issue resolved itself overnight. I didn?t do anything other than ?sleep on it?. Hopefully this issue doesn?t repeat itself for future chapters.

I wonder if there is/was an error with a timer for the unlocking of goal items that affects a small number of players
    That's good news. Thanks for letting us know. Chapter 2 only takes 10 or so minutes, so you've not lost any time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I will champion the cause for scrolls. What is not ok is for anyone to cause disruption and distress to other players which is what's happened ... It is my role to determine what is on and off topic ... I will go through the overnight posts and remove or edit what is in breach of forum rules. Thank you all for your understanding and ongoing cooperation.
    Thanks for all your amazing work SW!
    Much appreciated!
    Apologies for any ruckus my initial call for scrolls caused.

Thanks Storm8 for a great event and all the beautifully designed new items.

Host(ess)
    I'm not too enthralled about fighting cyclops! I can't unthink how those eyes get into the jars & we need more than 40 of them! What happens to all the cyclops bodies or are they wandering around blind somewhere !!!
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Host(ess)
    Thanks SW for all your amazing work. The game & the forum wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun without your hard work.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    I'm not too enthralled about fighting cyclops! I can't unthink how those eyes get into the jars & we need more than 40 of them! What happens to all the cyclops bodies or are they wandering around blind somewhere !!!
    I'm with you.😆 The eyeballs in jars is a bit unnerving. Not sure yet if I'll craft a cyclops or not.
    They do seem to spawn easily tho. We'll see how that continues throughout the day.
    And thanks SW for all the hard work you do!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast