Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The temple just gave me a golden apple, which was apropos for Greek mythology. So it’s an uncommon drop, like the peacocks. Herc is usually black flagging me for earth wisps.
    I haven't noticed a Golden item drop yet but I might be maxed on apples. I'm loving the amount of coins the temple drops though. Herc has yet to deliver those trade tickets. Like you I keep getting black flags for earth wisps :-/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven't noticed a Golden item drop yet but I might be maxed on apples. I'm loving the amount of coins the temple drops though. Herc has yet to deliver those trade tickets. Like you I keep getting black flags for earth wisps :-/
    Herc gave me three trade tickets today; second time it happened. No more gold items yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    what are black flags?

One of my accounts just got a Golden Apple from the Temple finally. So i guess it is worth keeping it out of storage. I do need the coins, too.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    what are black flags?

One of my accounts just got a Golden Apple from the Temple finally. So i guess it is worth keeping it out of storage. I do need the coins, too.
    Black flag means you would have gotten an item but you're maxed on it, so they put a little black notification about it in the upper right corner. Just to let you know the click would have given you something if you needed it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Black flag means you would have gotten an item but you're maxed on it, so they put a little black notification about it in the upper right corner. Just to let you know the click would have given you something if you needed it!
    Thank you! I get those all the time; I just didn't know that was what we called them!

So, on another note, we all as a collective decided to accept as totally normal that our little "liege" pours water into the Greek Fountains in order to collect more water? lol!!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Still no Trade Tickets from Herc. Sigh.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow! PoTP!! Herc finally just delivered those three trade tickets. Woot!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041