Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I’m still at 2/20.. i checked my news feed it says i had 10 neighbors responded to my request.. what on earth's goin on ��
    Quote Originally Posted by paddock4 View Post
    Same here. 10 neighbors responded and appear just 3��*♀️ I hate this request one day before ending��
    It’s probably because some of your neighbors are responding to your previous request for Astrology Maps. This is what’s happening to me

You’d think they’d have this issue fixed by now

This is ridiculous. I've been stuck all day waiting for Storybooks. I hate when they put Neighbor requests at the end of an event. This happens every time. Requests should be cleared after you finish a level and there should be a way to see when you Neighbors last logged in so you can unfriend in active players. Not to mention putting in a pop up making sure people want to spend gems so they don't get accidently and randomly wasted. Sometimes I think they want us to all quit this game...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    This is ridiculous. I've been stuck all day waiting for Storybooks. I hate when they put Neighbor requests at the end of an event. This happens every time. Requests should be cleared after you finish a level and there should be a way to see when you Neighbors last logged in so you can unfriend in active players. Not to mention putting in a pop up making sure people want to spend gems so they don't get accidently and randomly wasted. Sometimes I think they want us to all quit this game...
    YES to all of this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    Second that

So far, it has been an enjoyable event that does not require us to race against the clock to finish. Even though the theme steals from Rick Riordans book Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief.

My only complaint is neighbor requests like always. I sent out my 20 at 3 AM central time to players who filled requests earlier in the week. But, my counter is setting firmly at 10 fourteen hours later - even after force closing and restarting my iPad multiple times. It is such a pain to wait two days to get through the first part of this chapter.

I have already made all of the building parts that I can make, I just have to wait until tomorrow to send out more requests.

Ive been at 19 out of 20 requests the entire day. It all moved relatively quickly until 19 and then stopped. Ive refreshed, rebooted, gone to community pages, neighbor pages, and not one thing has updated or changed. Its pretty ridiculous because its not like I can do a single thing about it. Theres literally nothing to be done.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Keep getting all of the other supplies ready and you will still make it... Also keep going on adventures to see if you can get another fountain as that will also help speed things up.

I've flagged with the team both the neighbour requests and the visiting community members goals and the various issues associated with both of these and made recommendations.

Rhino Keeper
    I been stuck at 5/20 all day, cant continue forward. A wasted day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    Ive been at 19 out of 20 requests the entire day. It all moved relatively quickly until 19 and then stopped. Ive refreshed, rebooted, gone to community pages, neighbor pages, and not one thing has updated or changed. Its pretty ridiculous because its not like I can do a single thing about it. Theres literally nothing to be done.
    You can try something.. I have a ?friend? whom works in the IT industry. He at times is asked to setup iPads and Droids.. what he did was setup multiple S8:account and got them to point of being able to invite.. I assume my point is made. He selfs fixes the request problem

Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    Have you sent a request to Stormie?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******