Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I also always ask ALL neighbors at once and never have a struggle with getting responses. I never worry about who is 'active' or not. If you are my neighbor you are getting a request. I will admit that I have been lucky, but I really believe that sending all the requests to all of my neighbors at once makes a difference. What if someone appears to be inactive, but they just signed on today for the first time in a while and are ready to play and respond to requests? I don?t want to miss that person!
    I also send to all my neighbors usually all at once or break them into 2 groups. Sometimes I'd get stuck waiting for the last 1 or 2 (even after asking Stormie), but most of the time (especially lately) I receive everything I need but might have to wait a few hours.

I liked this chapter event. It's been the easiest one for me that I can remember. I'm sorry others are having trouble getting responses. You can always add me as a neighbor, if you need another one.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Completed the event, it reset, and now I have to craft a NEW throne?! Fine, but all the material to craft the one I DID COMPLETE is gone, along with more gens than I?m pretty sure I spent.

I?ve restarted the app. I?ve deleted and reinstalled. Still messed up. Help?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Thanks for explaining about currently active folks who just don't visit. I thought the system was broken for them, too!

And yeah, there's definitely something wrong with the hearts for players who've quit. They are supposed to wear off if the person goes inactive (or just stops visiting, lol!) Yet I have neighbors who quit 2 years ago that still have 1-3 hearts.
    I am pretty sure that hearts only go down when you battle some ?monster? in your realm. I have inactive neighbors that still have hearts and have not played in more than that. I have not deleted them because of the good times we had chatting. Maybe hoping some will come back. Several I know will not as they have passed. RIP Gail, MagicBlueIsles. We battled breast cancer at the same time in 2014, chemo and radiation. I survived, hers was more aggressive and too far advanced. 🎀🎀 Ladies do not forget to check yourself and get those mammograms.🎀🎀

I am only on Day 7. I usually wait for autostart on Sunday when I get back from church. For the first neighbor request I sent some 30-35 just after midnight (I am in Calif.) and had 11 by morning. Sent maybe 10 more including Stormie and finished by midday. I know in the past that too many requests can be answered for at least 4 days. I did end up with 20 maps. For the next one, I will send to almost all, except those I know are not playing, I now have 157. I may write down who responds. Sometime, I may go through to see if there are some to delete, but that is not a high priority.

Once again, many, MANY THANKS to all those who take the time to post their successes, tips, and even failures or gripes. This time the tip of keeping the Cerebuses as pups was quite valuable. Having all the info on page 1 is awesome! 🥰😘🥰

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I am pretty sure that hearts only go down when you battle some ?monster? in your realm. I have inactive neighbors that still have hearts and have not played in more than that. I have not deleted them because of the good times we had chatting. Maybe hoping some will come back. Several I know will not as they have passed. RIP Gail, MagicBlueIsles. We battled breast cancer at the same time in 2014, chemo and radiation. I survived, hers was more aggressive and too far advanced.  Ladies do not forget to check yourself and get those mammograms.

I am only on Day 7. I usually wait for autostart on Sunday when I get back from church. For the first neighbor request I sent some 30-35 just after midnight (I am in Calif.) and had 11 by morning. Sent maybe 10 more including Stormie and finished by midday. I know in the past that too many requests can be answered for at least 4 days. I did end up with 20 maps. For the next one, I will send to almost all, except those I know are not playing, I now have 157. I may write down who responds. Sometime, I may go through to see if there are some to delete, but that is not a high priority.

Once again, many, MANY THANKS to all those who take the time to post their successes, tips, and even failures or gripes. This time the tip of keeping the Cerebuses as pups was quite valuable. Having all the info on page 1 is awesome! 殺殺
    In pretty much all S8 games, some (if not all) neighbours who have not been active for a specified time will see their heart rating revert to wherever they left it or some medium ground. In the food games (BS & RS) the neighbour's food will also remain cooking and not spoil. So it can sometimes be hard to tell when someone is still playing or not. One way is to check whether they have new items displayed. I rarely check my message board so messages left there may remain unread for months even though I play daily.

Your heart rating is dependent, not on monsters, but how often you go visiting neighbours and dropping hearts in their realm. My heart rating is zero since I hardly visit anyone as it takes too much time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    In pretty much all S8 games, some (if not all) neighbours who have not been active for a specified time will see their heart rating revert to wherever they left it or some medium ground. In the food games (BS & RS) the neighbour's food will also remain cooking and not spoil. So it can sometimes be hard to tell when someone is still playing or not. One way is to check whether they have new items displayed. I rarely check my message board so messages left there may remain unread for months even though I play daily.

Your heart rating is dependent, not on monsters, but how often you go visiting neighbours and dropping hearts in their realm. My heart rating is zero since I hardly visit anyone as it takes too much time.
    Yes! Please don’t ditch us because our heart rating is low. I respond rapidly, but I work. A lot. I can’t devote hours to the game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Watch closely next time you battle something. A minus one heart goes up for each hit. You gain hearts from visiting and collecting from other realms, neighbors or community. You get coins or energy when going to neighbors.

I have a few neighbors I visit and collect hearts. Otherwise I do replenish when we have to visit community members.

Rhino Keeper
    Watch closely next time you battle something. A minus one heart goes up for each hit. You gain hearts from visiting and collecting from other realms, neighbors or community. You get coins or energy when going to neighbors.

I have a few neighbors I visit and collect hearts. Otherwise I do replenish when we have to visit community members.
    That’s energy usage.

Nightclub Owner

The heart you see drop each time relates to the diminishing monster's life, not your social rating.

I play multiple times everyday when there is an event, and almost everyday when there isn't and I never have hearts. The only time I have them is when an event makes me go to other people's Kingdom's. The loading time to "travel" annoys me which is why I only do it when forced. I don't post on my wall because of the invite feature. There needs to be a "last logged" in or "last played" feature because that's the only way to know for sure who is playing and who quit...

New Resident
    So annoying, 9 hrs to go but stuck on 14 responses in chapter 9 for Greek storybook. I've sent out requests and still at 14 but I know not all the requests I sent have shown up because my daughter plays and the request sent today has not shown up. Yesterday it did but not todays. No chance of finishing, just annoyed as it's the one thing completely out of my control.
    Also I play regularly throughout the day and often requests show up saying sent 24 hrs ago but I only see them late not when first sent