Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just got this pop up screen.

Attachment 58871

Is there any chance it has something to do with the event? I certainly won?t do a mysterious install!
    I got it too. Closed it immediately lol

Fashion Designer
    is there a limit on how many cyclops we can craft? i made one and still have the craft but idk if i should try for another.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    In post 281, Ronja mentions that there is a max of 5 cyclops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    In post 281, Ronja mentions that there is a max of 5 cyclops.
    Thank you so much!!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    I’m a little confused and worried about when this event ends.

I finished this event on two of my accounts a couple of days and started this event pretty late on my third account (for fun?). Anyway i think i can finish it on my 3rd too, if I don’t get cut off. I have just now finished Chapter 9 and have an hour to wait before chapter 10 unlocks. I have all the materials and parts crafted and ready to speed through the last chapter. But i saw a few posts ago that this event actually ends Midnight Monday PDT, is that right. I think thats just 1 hour from now, when supposedly my last chapter unlocks!!

The icon on my game says 2 days left & 1 day left on the Hercules/chapter screen...
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    Hooray, 23hrs 52mins left !!!
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I’m a little confused and worried about when this event ends.

I finished this event on two of my accounts a couple of days and started this event pretty late on my third account (for fun?). Anyway i think i can finish it on my 3rd too, if I don’t get cut off. I have just now finished Chapter 9 and have an hour to wait before chapter 10 unlocks. I have all the materials and parts crafted and ready to speed through the last chapter. But i saw a few posts ago that this event actually ends Midnight Monday PDT, is that right. I think thats just 1 hour from now, when supposedly my last chapter unlocks!!

The icon on my game says 2 days left & 1 day left on the Hercules/chapter screen...
    Trust your own count down. (the Chapter screen, you get 24 hours per chapter)
    The event will be 'over over' for everyone in roughly 2 days.
    New events start Thursday evening for me (the Netherlands), but it's probably another time for you.
    Good luck with your last chapter!

Executive Chef
    I hope everyone who wants to, is able to finish. I am done but logged in several times to play & check for requests (I don't have in-game Push notifications enabled). Other than first thing in the AM, there was nothing. Yet this AM log-in showed requests 2 days old!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    SIX HOURS FOR THE SONG OF OLYMPUS!!! There is only 4 1/2 hors left! If I want to finish, I would have to pay 24 Diamonds!

Not fair S8, considering it took 2 days to get the first requests back, and another day for the second requests. So I lost 3 days!

These timed goals are terrible, when you make us send out requests for items. Never get them in a timely manner, and it throws everything in a big, being polite here, fumble.

This really stinks, big time! Should not have to work so hard, to do these goals, to build another building, that we do NOT need!
    TOTALLY agree! The only reason I finished on time was because I came here and read ahead on what I needed and I made things ahead of time.

Executive Chef
    So, what exactly is Herc trying to lighten? Dark spots? The sky? (Sorry, I just had to.)
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.