Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone getting drops from the Greek Fountain pre goal 7?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My most consistent droppers of jewels are:

Saraphina the Sphinx
    Jungle throne
    Percival bunny
    Golden chalice (drop from the golden mine)
    Beatrice
    Sabina's house
    Peacocks
    Occasionally from the jeweler Royal building

Some of the rest aren't consistent (like Sir Pigglesworth and the royal exchange).

Farm Supplier
    I have seen several references to not having the pups grow up. I appear to be missing something. Why don’t you want to grow them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I have seen several references to not having the pups grow up. I appear to be missing something. Why don?t you want to grow them?
    I****ing wifi and stopping game has def been fixed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    For anyone looking for jewels, my Young Gargoyle from the last monster hunt has dropped multiple jewels every collection.
    I'm thrilled with my baby gargoyle. People said something about not playing that event, but I liked it better than this one. It's interesting to me that the baby gives much better drops than the adult one. So, yes, anyone who might have put it in storage, you should put it out, especially if you need jewels.

The daily castle quests also drop goals, of course. Or do people not do those daily?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I have seen several references to not having the pups grow up. I appear to be missing something. Why don’t you want to grow them?
    Someone else can answer concerning the issue with the drops - something about if you grew them up too soon, they stopped dropping fur or something.

But some people just think they are cute staying little, so if you can afford to have one that you don't need to grow up for fur and bones, then you can keep a baby. One of my accounts is going to have an entire area of animals that I never grow up. If I ever get enough room in my queendom, I will build them a corral, which will also help me to remember to never feed them, although they will perpetually have those stupid watering cans hovering over their heads.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I****ing wifi and stopping game has def been fixed.
    I'm glad that your issue was fixed. And welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm thrilled with my baby gargoyle. People said something about not playing that event, but I liked it better than this one. It's interesting to me that the baby gives much better drops than the adult one. So, yes, anyone who might have put it in storage, you should put it out, especially if you need jewels.
    Thanks for posting this. I had one in storage and got it out, it is a great dropper.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm thrilled with my baby gargoyle. People said something about not playing that event, but I liked it better than this one. It's interesting to me that the baby gives much better drops than the adult one.
    I can firm that the grown one has poor drops compared to the young one. I stored the grown one.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I'm not sure what you are needing. There is nothing called 'stone wood' in this event. The first level needed 30 regular stone which we get from our mines or chopping rocks. The Fine marble comes from collecting from the Greek Statue and the Marble Block comes from chopping the Limestone Rock, which you buy in the Market. I also had a Limestone Rock drop from the adventure. Did this help?
    It was listed on Shibuacloth's chart. I just noticed StoneWood were listed next to each other & there was only 30 listed under one column so it looked liked it was only one column. But when you look at level 6 they show 2 columns with items listed under both columns. My mistake. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for replying.