Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I'm with you. At least alternate the crowns and scrolls! I've released all the walkers from the town square, but even my newest iPad doesn't have the memory capacity to keep more than two of them out in the kingdom.
    How does having more Walkers roaming the queendom/kingdom affect the game? Does it slow down the loading or increase the response time of the game?

I play CS on an iPad Pro that is two generations behind the latest, with about 15 Walkers crawling around. The game takes between 30 to 50 seconds to load, but other than that plays very smoothly once it has loaded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    ..... It was that way with items like the Artic Sled, the Present Skunkupine, and the Tiny Reindeer. In the Tiny Reindeer's case, they even used the words "highest chance" but, I've only gotten about 3 Expansion Permits from it since completing the event.
    I've got 1 Expansion Permit from the Tiny Reindeer since I got him The week waiting time is absurd

Fashion Designer
    I’m stuck on Goal 1 of Chapter 2.

I cannot build or place the Greek Temple as it is locked by goal!
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I’m stuck on Goal 1 of Chapter 2.

I cannot build or place the Greek Temple as it is locked by goal!
    A forced restart fixed a different issue with the temple for me. It might work for you

I built it last night and the goal wouldn't clear until I did this.

Executive Chef
    I just completed Goal 3 of Chapter 2, and I got a short storyline, and then a splash screen which disappeared immediately. Obviously I had whatever was required in my inventory, but does anyone know what it was?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    A forced restart fixed a different issue with the temple for me. It might work for you

I built it last night and the goal wouldn't clear until I did this.
    Still stuck on Goal 1.

I’ve force closed a half dozen times, reset iPad and logged in and out of my account twice. Strangely my lower level account isnt affected, I’ve proceeded and finished chapter 2 on that account
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How does having more Walkers roaming the queendom/kingdom affect the game? Does it slow down the loading or increase the response time of the game?

I play CS on an iPad Pro that is two generations behind the latest, with about 15 Walkers crawling around. The game takes between 30 to 50 seconds to load, but other than that plays very smoothly once it has loaded.
    I play with a latest model iPad Pro, and have no walkers (because I dislike them), and my game still takes up to 30 seconds to load, even on a high speed fibre connection. So it sounds like the walkers make no difference.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if we can go ahead and collect the 331 Fine Marble and 331 Marble Rock, or do we need to spawn things from the Greek Statue or Limestone Rock further in?

Good luck everyone!
    Remember not to complete your last Goal if you still want to collect resources.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Does anyone know if we can go ahead and collect the 331 Fine Marble and 331 Marble Rock, or do we need to spawn things from the Greek Statue or Limestone Rock further in?

Good luck everyone!
    Remember not to complete your last Goal if you still want to collect resources.
    There's a maximum of 99 on the marble rock. I haven't got there yet with the Fine Marble, but I'm guessing it'll be the same.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I just completed Goal 3 of Chapter 2, and I got a short storyline, and then a splash screen which disappeared immediately. Obviously I had whatever was required in my inventory, but does anyone know what it was?
    It was your completion screen for gathering the parts for the first upgrade 😊

Here was mine, after the short story:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4ECAFE3F-8E57-4CFA-B7AF-ECE334808CEE.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	259.9 KB 
ID:	58788Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9A95ACAE-A08B-4F75-907F-1F879B376240.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	254.2 KB 
ID:	58789

Edit: Since I had enough of the 2nd item, here's the HL quantities for upgrade for good measure:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	644422F6-659D-4FF3-94A1-6078AAB2F4E1.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	58790
    I know it's all on the front page but wasn't sure if the already-checked-off 2nd bit would be a bother. 😅

It would be nice if the screen lingered for a moment so those done could catch it. 😂 Ahh well~ Mystery solved? ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 03-26-21 at 02:19 AM.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast