Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Skyfall Cerberus only drops Gnawed Bone and Cerberus Fur if the side Goal 'Lightning Never Strikes Twice' is open.
    When you collect all the resources necessary to upgrade your Temple, the Goal Auto completes, and the Skyfall Cerberus drops stop.
    What you can do is deliberately not collect 1 of the resources, thus keeping the Goal open as long as you want (I only collect the Marble Rock when I need it, preventing the Goals from closing that way)
    Thank you so much! I've been so confused by this!

Chapter 5. Astrology Maps counter is freezing at number 13...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am seeing a problem with Chapter 10:

We need 10 Spell of Poseidon.
    The Greek Fountain has a 4 hour collection time.
    That is a minimum of 20 hours, collecting as soon as Chapter 10 starts and exactly every 4 hours. It will need to be 100% drop rate. You will not be able to miss a collection on the last day, which for those that started Thursday or Friday will be Easter Saturday or Sunday...

Hopefully Shibuya is correct and the fountain will drop at least 2 spells of Aegean every 4 hours, needing 15 and 20 most chapters makes the last chapters very difficult.
    I have been sending out continuous event adventures, and have received a fountain on a few accounts. So perhaps we all can get an extra fountain. I have gotten extra pups and vases too. One just has to remember to keep collecting from Roast Chicken sources, as well as Water and ****ing cyclops.

I'm glad I have lots of flour, I am continuously making Noodles with all the eggs I am getting on my Roast Chicken hunt, which I am usually short on!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Another one who probably won't keep a Cyclops around (if I bother to craft one) - sorry, he just doesn't appeal to me even though he is beautifully designed. Never much cared for him in the Odyssey, either. I am hoping to get more vases and a fountain from the adventure, but not so far.

And it takes a lot of effort for me to log in - for some reason, the game is having connectivity issues although everything else works fine. I've hard rebooted my iPad, it has plenty of storage space left, and I deleted and reinstalled the game. Sometimes it opens ok the first try; sometimes takes a few tries. I do always get in eventually.

Executive Chef
    I got my response from neighbors within 2 hours. I think maybe having only 15 needed, instead of the former 20, may be helping? Anyway, hope things are going as smoothly for others. I am logging in every hour and a few requests are popping up as 3 hours old so I hope these are extra requests & other ones are going through quicker for everyone.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-29-21 at 11:01 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Another one who probably won't keep a Cyclops around (if I bother to craft one) - sorry, he just doesn't appeal to me even though he is beautifully designed. Never much cared for him in the Odyssey, either. I am hoping to get more vases and a fountain from the adventure, but not so far.

And it takes a lot of effort for me to log in - for some reason, the game is having connectivity issues although everything else works fine. I've hard rebooted my iPad, it has plenty of storage space left, and I deleted and reinstalled the game. Sometimes it opens ok the first try; sometimes takes a few tries. I do always get in eventually.
    What else do you have running in the background on your device? With all the neighbor visits, our RAM & processor usage is extra high this event. It's not just storage space on a device that hinders game play. Location services on most apps is ON by default, I turn off everything except Maps, my browser, and emergency locator plus Find My Device. No other app really needs to know where I am geographically to function. And check the "background refresh". Many apps have the default as ON, and you really only need a refresh when actually using the app.The app will automatically refresh itself before using, so this automatic refresh of everything is stupid IMO. It benefits those tracking us only, it's no benefit to us as far as I can tell. Even Mail, I use Push instead of automatically having the app checking constantly. You have a new device right? So maybe you need to tweak some of the processor and RAM suckers turned on automatically by default.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-29-21 at 10:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What else do you have running in the background on your device? With all the neighbor visits, our RAM & processor usage is extra high this event.
    Usually nothing else is running. And I close the game after each visit. I thought clearing the cache by deleting and reinstalling would do the trick, but alas no.

Edit- thanks for the details - just turned off most of the background refresh; my location services are almost all either “while using app” or “never”. The game just opened with no problems; I will check every couple of hours. My iPad 5th gen is about three years old and I haven’t changed anything about it lately.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 03-29-21 at 12:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandcopper View Post
    1 cyclops eyeball, 5 water, and 5 roast chicken
    Thanks!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I have been sending out continuous event adventures, and have received a fountain on a few accounts. So perhaps we all can get an extra fountain. I have gotten extra pups and vases too. One just has to remember to keep collecting from Roast Chicken sources, as well as Water and ****ing cyclops.

I'm glad I have lots of flour, I am continuously making Noodles with all the eggs I am getting on my Roast Chicken hunt, which I am usually short on!
    Two easy to overlook sources of Roast Chicken are Fionn and Monsoona

Executive Chef
    I have been able to continue to collect fur (and bones) from the Cerberus during chapter 5 after the side quest autocompleted.