Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I hope everyone who wants to, is able to finish. I am done but logged in several times to play & check for requests (I don't have in-game Push notifications enabled). Other than first thing in the AM, there was nothing. Yet this AM log-in showed requests 2 days old!
    You might get requests from me (Poicephalus) tomorrow. I sent out some 150 on Monday 12:20 am PDT, and got my 20 before 4:00 am. And got another 20 today. I know it was over**** but I have been writing down which neighbors ask and answer. That is the best way to see who is active. This time I visited each of the first 20. Only about a third had active walls. Only 1 had 3 stars, About a third did not have any stars, and the rest more had 1 than 2. I am thinking serious players that don’t visit. I plan to uses the lists from the last two requesting events to go through to see if any neighbor has stopped playing, (besides a few that I keep for memorial purposes). I do wish S8 would review the whole neighbor request codes. I have never had a problem, other than the very annoying disappearing names on the message board. I had to force quit so many times to keep my list going. This only happens during events when requests are happening.

All finished, with souvenirs. It seems Herc just might find a love interest in his new neighbor, Cleo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAF84C5C-2BA5-4D5D-A5A2-3FE5C09C935B.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	58881

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    You might get requests from me (Poicephalus) tomorrow. I sent out some 150 on Monday 12:20 am PDT, and got my 20 before 4:00 am. And got another 20 today. I know it was over**** but I have been writing down which neighbors ask and answer. That is the best way to see who is active. This time I visited each of the first 20. Only about a third had active walls. Only 1 had 3 stars, About a third did not have any stars, and the rest more had 1 than 2. I am thinking serious players that don’t visit. I plan to uses the lists from the last two requesting events to go through to see if any neighbor has stopped playing, (besides a few that I keep for memorial purposes). I do wish S8 would review the whole neighbor request codes. I have never had a problem, other than the very annoying disappearing names on the message board. I had to force quit so many times to keep my list going. This only happens during events when requests are happening.

All finished, with souvenirs. It seems Herc just might find a love interest in his new neighbor, Cleo.

Just remember that some of us will reject the request if we visit your page and you have completed the building. We won't bother to write a note on your wall to say we have been by. It doesn't mean we aren't active players.

Also, unless you're really monitoring your newsfeed, if several people respond to your request at the same time or in quick succession, some of those responses may fall off your newsfeed before you even see that they have responded to your request.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Just remember that some of us will reject the request if we visit your page and you have completed the building. We won't bother to write a note on your wall to say we have been by. It doesn't mean we aren't active players.

Also, unless you're really monitoring your newsfeed, if several people respond to your request at the same time or in quick succession, some of those responses may fall off your newsfeed before you even see that they have responded to your request.
    I did not mean to imply that I plan to delete anyone that did not reply. For those I have listed, I do not have to examine their realms for recent activity. In the 8 years I have been playing, I have deleted relatively few. Also, I do know that only 10 responders are shown at a time. For the 2 days I have 18 names, so I did miss 2. It has been at least 3 years since I checked my neighbors, I do know of 2 to be deleted as they have stayed at level 7 and 13. Otherwise I will be very careful. I did post my findings to point out that lack of hearts and few posts on a wall do not mean someone is not an active player.

Fashion Designer
    You might get requests from me (Poicephalus) tomorrow. I sent out some 150 on Monday 12:20 am PDT, and got my 20 before 4:00 am. And got another 20 today. I know it was over**** but I have been writing down which neighbors ask and answer. That is the best way to see who is active. This time I visited each of the first 20. Only about a third had active walls. Only 1 had 3 stars, About a third did not have any stars, and the rest more had 1 than 2. I am thinking serious players that don?t visit. I plan to uses the lists from the last two requesting events to go through to see if any neighbor has stopped playing, (besides a few that I keep for memorial purposes). I do wish S8 would review the whole neighbor request codes. I have never had a problem, other than the very annoying disappearing names on the message board. I had to force quit so many times to keep my list going. This only happens during events when requests are happening.

They make a great couple

Fashion Designer
    I only rarely visit neighbors when it's not required because of the delay and I no longer write on or read my own message board but I play daily and log in at least one three times; usually more. I'm finished and made my second Cyclops but I still have things I can do

Executive Chef
    You might get requests from me (Poicephalus) tomorrow. I sent out some 150 on Monday 12:20 am PDT, and got my 20 before 4:00 am. And got another 20 today. I know it was over**** but I have been writing down which neighbors ask and answer. That is the best way to see who is active. This time I visited each of the first 20. Only about a third had active walls. Only 1 had 3 stars, About a third did not have any stars, and the rest more had 1 than 2. I am thinking serious players that don?t visit. I plan to uses the lists from the last two requesting events to go through to see if any neighbor has stopped playing, (besides a few that I keep for memorial purposes). I do wish S8 would review the whole neighbor request codes. I have never had a problem, other than the very annoying disappearing names on the message board. I had to force quit so many times to keep my list going. This only happens during events when requests are happening.

Yup, I got old requests. I just accept everything that comes my way. I don't have time to regularly visit, and only delete in attempts to have all 4 accounts have the same neighbors, or if it seems someone is inactive. I do try to verify inactivity by a visit to look for, say, an account that has monsters present from an old event, or look for posts on walls. I try to post yearly on mine, usually around a holiday, so if anyone is looking at my walls they see at least a yearly post from me.

I like this event overall. I am glad I did constant event adventures the first few days. All my accounts got multiple cerberus, vases, and at least 4 fountains by the time I really needed fountain drops. So the last day was thankfully uneventful.

Herc gave multi trade tickets first collect, since then it's been wisps or other maxxed items.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Herc coughed up at least 1 trade ticket on round 2, which surprised me. I figured the big 3 on the first round were to entice us lol.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    << Greek Vase - coal, earth wisp, iron ore, wisp lantern
    Greek Fountain - fish, mermaid scales, water>>

So my game finally updated and my weekday warrior just started but now the Greek Vases, Greek Statues and Greek Fountains are just deco to look at - no drops, not even at option to try to collect drops (no watering cans floating above them like other deco that you can collect from). At the very least I expected to be able to get water from the fountains!! According to the info posted on the first page of this thread, a portion shown above, my understanding was that when the event was over that all these things were deco that would drop various items. Is this happening to anyone else? Did I misunderstand the info posted on the first page of this thread?

Same thing happened to me too

Rhino Keeper
    Same here