Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The heart you see drop each time relates to the diminishing monster's life, not your social rating.
    OK. Even after 8 years of playing, I can learn something. Did a bit of checking in the resource threads and found this interesting.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-3-Neighbors

Does explain decay of hearts. Maybe only if player comes into game?? Otherwise, why some obviously inactive keep their hearts. Also some good tips for seeing if player is active.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m sorry so many are having trouble with requests; my problem has been connecting. It sometimes takes two or more attempts.

But otherwise, I found this to be one of the nicer storybooks and I now have a Classical Greek section. I threw in a Minotaur and Pegasus for the photo op.

Attachment 58864
    That looks great! I love it when people have little areas in their kingdoms. I try to do that with mine as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Yes! Please don’t ditch us because our heart rating is low. I respond rapidly, but I work. A lot. I can’t devote hours to the game!
    Ditto (sort of). I work *and* devote hours to the game, but visiting others is just not a high priority for me in *any* of the S8 games I play. However, I visit all 4 of my accounts multiple times a day and respond to * all* requests I receive. The trick, again, is that we don?t know how the requests actually get to our neighbors. I usually only receive a few requests per day in, say a Dragon Story event, even though I have dozens of neighbors. In this event I only received a very small # of requests on each account even though I now have at least 15 neighbors per account (thank you to all Jose who reached out and added me!)

Also, I guess I thought we were talking earlier about the hearts on people?s buildings when we visit. If a person has had the max # of visits for the day, their hearts also stop showing up, right?

On another note, I was a complete moron and spent the vast majority of my energy collecting from the items in this event for the last few days but didn?t keep track of what I had. Now I have tons of leftover materials that will set around clogging up my inventory, and I wasted all that energy when I could have been harvesting crops. 😕

My baby Gargoyle really saved me because one account was out of jewels to create temples and beams, but he got me through. 😀 And my large Gargoyle gave me light armor, which I?m not even at a high enough level to use yet. I like feeling like I?m ahead.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who finished. I?m so happy that I can go back to using energy on anything I want now.

Executive Chef
    I got this pop up after I upgraded to Level 10 and completed the chapter goals.

So what does this mean? Do we get a walker once this is completed?

Attachment 58866

Attachment 58867
    Not a walker, but we get Herc, who is considered an ?animal,? I guess, and he gives rewards when you collect from him.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Not a walker, but we get Herc, who is considered an ?animal,? I guess, and he gives rewards when you collect from him.
    I think what happened was that I had everything made and ready to go so I was able to upgrade the building to level 10 immediately when I got to that part of the chapter. I also had received Herc and he was out on my board. That screen really should have popped up to tell me what I needed to have made in order to upgrade the building. However, it popped up after I had upgraded and received Herc. What was strange about it though is that in my goal list it showed that I had 5 days left to complete that goal, when in reality I only had a few hours left. So I thought this was a different side goal altogether.

Are you kidding me!!!

SIX HOURS FOR THE SONG OF OLYMPUS!!! There is only 4 1/2 hors left! If I want to finish, I would have to pay 24 Diamonds!

Not fair S8, considering it took 2 days to get the first requests back, and another day for the second requests. So I lost 3 days!

These timed goals are terrible, when you make us send out requests for items. Never get them in a timely manner, and it throws everything in a big, being polite here, fumble.

This really stinks, big time! Should not have to work so hard, to do these goals, to build another building, that we do NOT need!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    SIX HOURS FOR THE SONG OF OLYMPUS!!! There is only 4 1/2 hors left! If I want to finish, I would have to pay 24 Diamonds!

Not fair S8, considering it took 2 days to get the first requests back, and another day for the second requests. So I lost 3 days!

These timed goals are terrible, when you make us send out requests for items. Never get them in a timely manner, and it throws everything in a big, being polite here, fumble.

This really stinks, big time! Should not have to work so hard, to do these goals, to build another building, that we do NOT need!
    That is why you always look at post 1 of these threads so you know what you will need to do ahead of time.
    One strategy for situations like this is to start making it. Make sure you have everything else already made to upgrade the temple to level 10. When you get down to about an hour left on the chapter/goal for timer, maybe spend the gems to speed it up and then upgrade the building.

Rhino Keeper
    I got this pop up after I upgraded to Level 10 and completed the chapter goals.

So what does this mean? Do we get a walker once this is completed?

Attachment 58866

Attachment 58867
    Same thing happened to me. But I also have Herc, so oh well. It will disappear in a few days, if not sooner. Just one more glitch.

I finished all the goals placed Hec. Went out of game and now he is gone.

Mine disappeared too