Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
I hope everyone who wants to, is able to finish. I am done but logged in several times to play & check for requests (I don't have in-game Push notifications enabled). Other than first thing in the AM, there was nothing. Yet this AM log-in showed requests 2 days old!
You might get requests from me (Poicephalus) tomorrow. I sent out some 150 on Monday 12:20 am PDT, and got my 20 before 4:00 am. And got another 20 today. I know it was over**** but I have been writing down which neighbors ask and answer. That is the best way to see who is active. This time I visited each of the first 20. Only about a third had active walls. Only 1 had 3 stars, About a third did not have any stars, and the rest more had 1 than 2. I am thinking serious players that don’t visit. I plan to uses the lists from the last two requesting events to go through to see if any neighbor has stopped playing, (besides a few that I keep for memorial purposes). I do wish S8 would review the whole neighbor request codes. I have never had a problem, other than the very annoying disappearing names on the message board. I had to force quit so many times to keep my list going. This only happens during events when requests are happening.

All finished, with souvenirs. It seems Herc just might find a love interest in his new neighbor, Cleo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAF84C5C-2BA5-4D5D-A5A2-3FE5C09C935B.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	58881