Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Uodate on event item prizes and drops:

The Greek Vase and Greek Statue will remain deco, but the Greek Fountain will have drops.

I'll update page 1 and the inventory guide as well.

It would be preferable to know prior to ?events? if the building we?re to upgrade won?t make any drops at all after the event if the challenge was not met. I feel that Storm8 support for this particular game is quite helpful. However, the amount of glitches, misinformation, late updates, and other minor irritations make playing anymore somewhat of a headache. 😖

Executive Chef
    My temple awarded 10,000 + coins but no gold item. The gold item was not black flagged because I just sent the 5 gem gold trade.

So I'm assuming level 10 Greek temple has a chance to drop gold item (I'd much prefer the 10k coins anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, no gold items from the level 10 temple, only 1224 or 2124 coins wit no black flag. My herc only drop 1 trade ticket twice.

Thank you. I still haven?t heard anything and still no Herc so maybe I?ll try again.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If the ticket didn't auto close then you're in the queue. I'm not sure about what you get back when you log a ticket but I'm sure another player can post the process.

Fashion Designer
    Herc has still been very stingy. Mainly rat tails and coins. Got an earth wisp today but that’s been about it. Cerberus only drops a single coin. I had two and just put one in storage. Nothing but coins from the Level 10 Temple. While I like the story and the graphics from this event, it was a lot of effort to unfortunately not receive the stated goals and prizes. Thanks everyone in the forum and especially Spirit Wind for discussing these issues. It helps to at least know what we’re all dealing with. I get concerned if I spend money to buy boosts or gems or lives to complete game goals only to receive something that wasn’t represented properly or correctly. I have no qualms with supporting the game by spending actual money as I do receive entertainment and enjoyment from it, but S8 should be transparent about what the actual prizes truly are. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    The temple just gave me a golden apple, which was apropos for Greek mythology. So it’s an uncommon drop, like the peacocks. Herc is usually black flagging me for earth wisps.

Executive Chef
    I'm very happy with my Temple and Herc. Just got 3 Trade Tickets from Herc this morning, and I've had 2 Golden items and a lot of Coins from the Temple.
    The Temple is a good Coin provider with only a 5 hour timer.

I have noticed much differences in drops though (in general). more than can just be explained by randomness.
    For example my Calder is terrible.. some people say they get 3-4 Trade Tickets a week from him. I only get 1 water and a Trade Ticket once a month.

I got 3 trade tickets from Herc today, but he does not give TT every time. No gold items from the Temple yet.

Executive Chef
    I have multiple accounts and haven't been keeping track of which ones get which items, but I do know that my very first collection from my temple on my "Geraldine" (FrostyForest34) account was a golden egg. I was so excited because it was my first golden egg on that account so I was finally going to get Sir Pigglesworth, but then I needed the egg to go explore the woods. *eye roll* Other than that nothing but coins from temples on all my accounts. I do feel like the temple is a bit of a disappointment and not that attractive, so I thought about storing it on at least one account to make room for something "better."

My Hercs have been fairly good to me. I have received 3 trade tickets a handful of times, but again I didn't keep track of whether it was always on the same account or on multiple accounts. Also get some wisp lanterns, Elvenite, and I'm not sure what else. I actually needed rat tails so was ok with getting them, too.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.