Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Thanks everyone for the heads up on the Cerberus. And Huckletown for the reminder to store & replace after collecting to keep it from growing up!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I have not started playing yet because Hercules is not something I need nor want. but the greek Temple is tempted I'm wondering what are the odds that it actually drops golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget rather than coins? will it be dropping coins and one of the golden items at the same time or is it coins coins coins coins coins and then a rarity a golden apple or golden egg and never a Golden Nugget. is it like the rafflesia Gardens cuz I visit that twice a day and I've only gotten golden items one in like 20 days and it's never nuggets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I have not started playing yet because Hercules is not something I need nor want. but the greek Temple is tempted I'm wondering what are the odds that it actually drops golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget rather than coins? will it be dropping coins and one of the golden items at the same time or is it coins coins coins coins coins and then a rarity a golden apple or golden egg and never a Golden Nugget. is it like the rafflesia Gardens cuz I visit that twice a day and I've only gotten golden items one in like 20 days and it's never nuggets
    I am guessing that you answered your own question. Do not ever see this as dropping a gold item every time. Unless it has a 6 month timer. I see this as similar to the Peacocks

Farm Supplier
    For a game maker like storm 8 IT should not be very hard to change things on An event. For example: if someone completes a goal ... Let Them choose: crowns OR Scrolls. Let US choose during an event , make an option available to let US make a choice instead of choosing for us. That way everyone who's playing can choose what they need and don't get forced crowns while they don't need them or the other way around ..

Sorry, i'm dutch ... Hope i explain well what i mean

I need Scrolls too .. i really don't care for crowns and Walkers ... I would like to get further in my main story Line ! I do not need any more Walkers ! That's not important for the game. My opinion ...

Now event related : Does anyone know howlong the pup takes ? We need to collect IT 10 Times ..

PS this kind of event , storm 8 can scrap !! I don't like them ! First chapters are boring and then we get An overload of work we need to Do to complete IT on time! Not everyone can babysit this game because of work for example ..

When i need to put in that much effort ...Pls make the rewards better !

Farm Supplier
    Every time after collecting from Them ? So i put them in my inventory after collecting from them and then i can get them out again right away ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    AAAAAHHHHH, seriously S8, having the Skyfall stop dropping after collecting 20 furs is ridiculous AND RUDE!

S8 took the time to create a side quest just so people couldn't plan ahead.

EVERYONE: after collecting from your pups, put them in storage so they don't grow up.
    Every time after collecting from Them ? So i put them in my inventory after collecting from them and then i can get them out again right away ?

Executive Chef
    It's a good thing Cyclops can't see very well because all we're doing is hitting him on his toes. Then he takes a swing with his massive club and misses entirely.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Yes, storing the item for even a second will reset the growth counter back to zero. You could store them every other or every third collection, just so long as they're stored before fully grown so you can disrupt the cycle.

Fashion Designer

Now event related : Does anyone know howlong the pup takes ? We need to collect IT 10 Times ..
    The pups take 10 min. They sync up perfectly with collecting from the farmhouses to spawn the Cyclops.

Executive Chef
    It took 5 times to be full grown. I would put them into inventory after every collection until you are happy with the fur collected. I would not collect all 95 fur though because we need materials from the full grown Cerberus too.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast