Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    What do you need to ?seek lightning thief?? Accidentally sent a 1 day item so I?ll be collecting today supplies today and finishing 2 chapters tomorrow LOL
    The adventure is needed in Chapter 3, 4, 7 and 8.

I have sent an adventure that I will not collect until asked in Chapter 4.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    the Cerberus pup changes in to the skyfall cereberus.

Does the Skyfall Cereberus drop other materials in future chapters?

I'm trying to decide if I collect all 90 fur today or if I should only get the 20 fur for chapter 3
    Looks like he will start dropping gnawed bones along with Cerberus fur on Day 5. I would not collect all 90 fur today.

Executive Chef
    Even if you do not complete the chapter, once the side goal completes when you have 20 Cerberus fur, the skyfall Cerberus stops dropping fur. I was lucky as I kept 1 as a pup and it is still dropping fur. Bug!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the tip zoroak! I’ll be sure to keep my Cerberus as pups.

If I remember correctly from the last event like this, that issue resolved itself on day 3 or 4 (the next time you needed the drop) but it is still good to keep them as pups. It will prevent panic.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Even if you do not complete the chapter, once the side goal completes when you have 20 Cerberus fur, the skyfall Cerberus stops dropping fur. I was lucky as I kept 1 as a pup and it is still dropping fur. Bug!
    In deed, once the sub-goal is done, the fur stops dropping.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    AAAAAHHHHH, seriously S8, having the Skyfall stop dropping after collecting 20 furs is ridiculous AND RUDE!

S8 took the time to create a side quest just so people couldn't plan ahead.

EVERYONE: after collecting from your pups, put them in storage so they don't grow up.

Rhino Keeper
    The adventure is needed in Chapter 3, 4, 7 and 8.

I have sent an adventure that I will not collect until asked in Chapter 4.
    Also in Chapter 5 I think. So you need to go on the adventure a total of 9 times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How does having more Walkers roaming the queendom/kingdom affect the game? Does it slow down the loading or increase the response time of the game?

I play CS on an iPad Pro that is two generations behind the latest, with about 15 Walkers crawling around. The game takes between 30 to 50 seconds to load, but other than that plays very smoothly once it has loaded.
    Mine crashes when I have too many walkers out. Maybe they've fixed it since I last tried, but having all of my walkers out isn't a huge deal for me

Fashion Designer
    Remember that the adventures will give additional droppers from this event. I have already gotten an extra fountain, vase and Cerberus. That will be helpful later on.

Rhino Keeper
    It has a 5 minute recharge, so it depends on how often you can check in.

I bought 10 and spent an hour this morning collecting 99 blocks. 310 needed in total. Since there is a 99 inventory limit, the rest of the days will be replacing the 15-40 used on the previous days. I am keeping track of how many I have actually collected so I don't gather more than 310 total. The last day requires 80.
    I also bought 10 statues. Probably over****, but it made things a little easier for me

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast