Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    'Rally the Knight' in Chapter 7 just requires you to press the button 'Rally'

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    .... EDIT: is there any way to tell, while still doing a chapter, if the next chapter is ready?
    Not as far as I know.
    If you've started the event when it was launched, then Chapter 7 should open in 40 minutes from now.
    There is a 24 hour timer, so just remember when you previous chapter opened.

Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I have seen several references to not having the pups grow up. I appear to be missing something. Why don’t you want to grow them?
    They are so cute!
    If you have Skyfall Cerberus as an adventure drop, you don't have to raise the 2 pup's.
    + in the beginning there were some issues with the grown Cerberus not dropping fur, but the pup still did.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-31-21 at 12:09 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I started one day late, so chapter 6 just opened for me a few minutes ago. I visited Old Thomas's House as goal one, but it didn't register. I had it and my sawmills ready to go so I could start goal 3 before going to bed. Not only does it not register that I visited his house, none of the event items are dropping, and the adventure has disappeared from the castle. Anyone else having a problem like this, or know what might be the reason? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I started one day late, so chapter 6 just opened for me a few minutes ago. I visited Old Thomas's House as goal one, but it didn't register. I had it and my sawmills ready to go so I could start goal 3 before going to bed. Not only does it not register that I visited his house, none of the event items are dropping, and the adventure has disappeared from the castle. Anyone else having a problem like this, or know what might be the reason? Thanks.
    I had a problem with Thomas's House too (and the adventure disappearing), but after a force-close it registered and I could go on with the Goals.
    I hope it helps for you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm thrilled with my baby gargoyle. People said something about not playing that event, but I liked it better than this one. It's interesting to me that the baby gives much better drops than the adult one. So, yes, anyone who might have put it in storage, you should put it out, especially if you need jewels.

The daily castle quests also drop goals, of course. Or do people not do those daily?
    I'm pretty happy with my (grabby ) Young Gargoyle too!
    I love he's a multi-dropper, I just got Iron, Silver, Jewels and Stone in 1 drop, and not just 1 each, no multiple multi-drops. That's awesome!
    Sorry I didn't think much of you in the beginning, my little friend.

Normally I do quests in the Castle every day, but with the 'Seek the Lightning Thief' adventure, my others have to wait.
    The event adventure is cheap, fast and drops pretty good stuff

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I had a problem with Thomas's House too (and the adventure disappearing), but after a force-close it registered and I could go on with the Goals.
    I hope it helps for you too!
    Yes, it did. Unfortunately, I'd already given up and collected from my sawmills (as I'm needing them for Elemental Discovery part 3). I'll have to wait til morning to continue. At least I now know what to try if it happens again. Thanks very much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    Yes, it did. Unfortunately, I'd already given up and collected from my sawmills (as I'm needing them for Elemental Discovery part 3). I'll have to wait til morning to continue. At least I now know what to try if it happens again. Thanks very much!
    Your welcome
    Force-closing comes in handy with many game problems. It's one of the first things you should try when things don't go the way their supposed to go.

I foresee that I'll be facing some issues for the first goal in Chapter 9, "Ask Neighbors for Greek Storybooks."

Back in Chapter 5, when we had to "Ask Neighbors for Astrology Maps," I had to do it over two days because the counter was stuck at 11/15. The strange thing is that when I checked the News screen, they listed TEN neighbors instead of eleven, who had responded. When I checked with two of my friends, who are also my neighbors, they said they did respond, but they weren't listed.

I know I'm not the only player who encountered this issue because I've read about it repeatedly in previous events. Players have requested (no begged) for this issue to be fixed, but it either never gets fixed or keeps coming back.

I should put in a ticket to support, but I'm reminded of the saying, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Most of us have submitted tickets about our encounters with this issue at one time or another. Since the results have always been the same, I'm wondering if I would be insane to be expecting a different outcome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I foresee that I'll be facing some issues for the first goal in Chapter 9, "Ask Neighbors for Greek Storybooks."

Back in Chapter 5, when we had to "Ask Neighbors for Astrology Maps," I had to do it over two days because the counter was stuck at 11/15. The strange thing is that when I checked the News screen, they listed TEN neighbors instead of eleven, who had responded. When I checked with two of my friends, who are also my neighbors, they said they did respond, but they weren't listed.

I know I'm not the only player who encountered this issue because I've read about it repeatedly in previous events. Players have requested (no begged) for this issue to be fixed, but it either never gets fixed or keeps coming back.

I should put in a ticket to support, but I'm reminded of the saying, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Most of us have submitted tickets about our encounters with this issue at one time or another. Since the results have always been the same, I'm wondering if I would be insane to be expecting a different outcome
    This won't help with the syncing errors, but, in events with 2 neighbor requests, I keep track of who answered my request and who asked for help. These are the people I ask during the second request.

Executive Chef
    I think I ended up with about 20 extra gnawed bones......!
    Put those little puppies away for now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Besides putting in a ticket and posting in the BUG thread:
    I am assuming you are on Chapter 4, here is my advice
    1. Collect from your vases all day, put a dent in the 90 larkspur gems needed.

2. Make sure your castle is ready for an adventure when your chapters start tomorrow.
    3. Then you are ready to collect 15 furs for chapter 4, upgrade and start Chapter 5 as soon as possible tomorrow.
    My pups disappeared on day 3 and I couldn't complete the day. I put in a ticket, and they were returned to my inventory Monday - thank you Storm8. The happy news is that despite losing 36 hours, I am now completely caught up. Thank goodness I could still do adventures, because I just focused on that and got two fountains and several vases in the day and a half that I could do nothing else. They didn't drop anything, because I was still on chapter 3, but they were ready for collection as soon as I got up to the relevant part. Now that I am back on track, I'm having fun again, and taking time to appreciate the artwork and the creativity.