Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Soooo how many days do I actually have left? Attachment 58869Attachment 58870
    Your storybook timer will end Monday at Midnight PDT. So you will have tomorrow to complete day ten.

I'm one day behind you and my timer ends at 2am CDT (my time zone) early Wednesday morning, so I need to have everything completed before I go to bed Tuesday night. I am currently on on chapter 8. I have everything ready to upgrade to level 8 but I still have the chapter open so I can collect from my fountains.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just get stars from vases and pups and fountains. Temple drop event items, but I have no where to use them
    Same with me. Just stars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Same with me. Just stars.
    Everyone needs to be patient. The regular drops noted in post #2 won't start until everyone is done with the event within a couple of days.

Rhino Keeper
    well this game is ridiculous to have to come up with three thrones and you collect from the fountain every four hours. So i have to lose sleep and babysit the game to get it done. I don?t need to finish this event, when you are high level the game is harder to complete.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, after you upgrade to L10 and get Herc, if he doesn't appear in your storage, please log a ticket with Support. The game doesn't come up with him to place automatically, he goes straight to storage.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The inventory on the prizes is in post 2. These drops won't start until the event is over for everyone which will be later towards the end of the week as you can wait up to 4 days for an auto start. When weekday warrior begins for you that's the end of the event for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I am sad. After doing almost all the work, I must have miscalculated the end time. I was at the end of Chapter 10, and had already collected from my 6 fountains, so I thought I would collect in the morning. Now I click on the chapter book, it says it is over, but I can buy Herc for 500 gems. Really, it should be prorated. And some kind of warning that your game is ending would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, after you upgrade to L10 and get Herc, if he doesn't appear in your storage, please log a ticket with Support. The game doesn't come up with him to place automatically, he goes straight to storage.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The inventory on the prizes is in post 2. These drops won't start until the event is over for everyone which will be later towards the end of the week as you can wait up to 4 days for an auto start. When weekday warrior begins for you that's the end of the event for everyone.
    Thanks for the clarification!

Executive Chef
    Just got this pop up screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEC6EE98-0085-4AD4-86D7-FD91E9774AA6.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	58871

Is there any chance it has something to do with the event? I certainly won?t do a mysterious install!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just got this pop up screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEC6EE98-0085-4AD4-86D7-FD91E9774AA6.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	58871

Is there any chance it has something to do with the event? I certainly won?t do a mysterious install!
    I got that pop up too. I did not do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Got pop up too but also didn't install as no information