Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Besides putting in a ticket and posting in the BUG thread:
    I am assuming you are on Chapter 4, here is my advice
    1. Collect from your vases all day, put a dent in the 90 larkspur gems needed.

2. Make sure your castle is ready for an adventure when your chapters start tomorrow.
    3. Then you are ready to collect 15 furs for chapter 4, upgrade and start Chapter 5 as soon as possible tomorrow.
    Sadly, I am still on Chapter 3 because I can't tend my pups to get past step 5. I put in a ticket. I had a vase drop from an adventure, but in three clicks I haven't received anything from it. I assume the drops don't start until Chapter 4. Thanks for the tips. I wouldn't be able to do these challenges without the forum.

Farm Supplier
    So...I read thru the posts but still troubled. I'm at chapter 4, part 3 to upgrade the temple to level 4. Unfortunately I didn't read the forum until it was too late and all my pups are grown. I can't collect any fur to complete this chapter. Is this being fixed? If I wait until tomorrow, will I be able to collect fur then? Help, please. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    So...I read thru the posts but still troubled. I'm at chapter 4, part 3 to upgrade the temple to level 4. Unfortunately I didn't read the forum until it was too late and all my pups are grown. I can't collect any fur to complete this chapter. Is this being fixed? If I wait until tomorrow, will I be able to collect fur then? Help, please. Thanks!
    I have been able to collect 12 fur so far today, however, the drop rate is decreasing. The last 4 collections were 1 fur and 1 bone, 1 fur and 1 bone, 1 fur and 1 bone! 0 furs and 2 bones. Once I get to 14 fur, I will stop and only concentrate on the vases.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    When I got up this morning, my pups had disappeared. I have closed the game and restarted several times. I tried visiting a neighbour. When I click on 'tend to pups' (which is the goal I was working on) it takes me to the greyed out Cerberus in the market. Other than wait, I'm not sure what to do ...
    ok. I know this answer sounds toooo easy, but have you checked your inventory. I wonder if the pups could be in there?
    Also, have you tried putting your kingdom in edit mode and looked around that way. But for the pups to be grayed our in market, that's probably not a good answer...I'm just curious about it. Hope it gets fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    So... I finished the side goal in chapter 4., but have not upgraded the temple, thereby keeping the chapter open. The vases still drop, but the Cerberus do not - if anyone is interested.

Edit: I wonder if the Cerberus do not drop after reaching the goal because we will still need to tend them to get the bone. Bone is not needed until chapter 5 (but I already have 6 gnawed bones due to the Skyfall Cerberus and droops from chasing the lightning thief)
    Last edited by stormyskater; 03-28-21 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Edited to add musing thoughts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Besides putting in a ticket and posting in the BUG thread:
    I am assuming you are on Chapter 4, here is my advice
    1. Collect from your vases all day, put a dent in the 90 larkspur gems needed.

2. Make sure your castle is ready for an adventure when your chapters start tomorrow.
    3. Then you are ready to collect 15 furs for chapter 4, upgrade and start Chapter 5 as soon as possible tomorrow.
    Did you check your inventory? Mine went straight there.

Fashion Designer
    Do you think the Cyclops is "worth" getting? The drops aren't exciting:
    "An angry beast with some vision problems. Spar with him for Troll Horn, Troll Essence, Bones, or Glimmerdust!"
    Hmm. When it says "spar," does it mean that literally, or just click for a drop? If you actually "spar" with him, that would be a great thing when you need to fight "a monster" like for Weekday Warrior, lol.

Haha ... look what just popped up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	872D1D6F-EA6D-44DB-8EAF-FC5D135FAA4E.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	58808

Too late S8. Already had this one.

I wasn't paying attention & let my pups grow up too. I don't upgrade until the next day right when I want to start the new chapter. Oh well, I have about 40 fur in inventory for now so have to wait until crafting crowns I guess before they start dropping again. Haven't done the math yet.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    So... I finished the side goal in chapter 4., but have not upgraded the temple, thereby keeping the chapter open. The vases still drop, but the Cerberus do not - if anyone is interested.

Edit: I wonder if the Cerberus do not drop after reaching the goal because we will still need to tend them to get the bone. Bone is not needed until chapter 5 (but I already have 6 gnawed bones due to the Skyfall Cerberus and droops from chasing the lightning thief)
    Thank you it's VERY helpful knowing I can continue to collect from the vases.

I?m with you! I?ve tried visiting all of my neighbors to determine if they active or not-I didn?t get very far before giving up.