Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    I tended Skyfall Cerberus over 10 times but it doesn't drop Fur. It bug maybe.

Fashion Designer
    What do you need to ‘seek lightning thief’? Accidentally sent a 1 day item so I’ll be collecting today supplies today and finishing 2 chapters tomorrow LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Adventure needed for Chapter 3. I didn't realize Chapter 3 involved an adventure (and actually 3), so I sent out another 22 hour adventure, darn it. Now I have to wait 21 hours to complete this. Hopefully I'll get Chapters 3 and 4 completed tomorrow.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by mhida View Post
    I tended Skyfall Cerberus over 10 times but it doesn't drop Fur. It bug maybe.
    I am getting Cerberus fur from the Thief adventures.

Updated: and I am getting it from the pup and Skyfall too - Not every collection though
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-27-21 at 01:10 PM.

Host(ess)
    Where can we get 20 Cerberus Fur ?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    What do you need to ?seek lightning thief?? Accidentally sent a 1 day item so I?ll be collecting today supplies today and finishing 2 chapters tomorrow LOL
    1 cyclops eyeball, 5 water, and 5 roast chicken

Fashion Designer
    I am enjoying the rhymes for each chapter. Thank you S8 for taking the time to write them!

Rhino Keeper
    @ShibuyaCloth, would it be possible for you to add cyclops eyes to your table because they are needed for the adventure which is needed to get the Cerberus Pups?

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    the Cerberus pup changes in to the skyfall Cerberus.

Does the Skyfall Cerberus drop other materials in future chapters?

I'm trying to decide if I collect all 90 fur today or if I should only get the 20 fur for chapter 3

EDIT: the skyfall Cerberus drops bone. We are required to tend the Cerberus in a later chapter, if you don't like extras in inventory, it looks like we can collect all the fur and bones ahead of time except one last collection in Chapter 5.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-27-21 at 09:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    I am seeing a problem with Chapter 10:

We need 10 Spell of Poseidon.
    The Greek Fountain has a 4 hour collection time.
    That is a minimum of 20 hours, collecting as soon as Chapter 10 starts and exactly every 4 hours. It will need to be 100% drop rate. You will not be able to miss a collection on the last day, which for those that started Thursday or Friday will be Easter Saturday or Sunday...

Hopefully Shibuya is correct and the fountain will drop at least 2 spells of Aegean every 4 hours, needing 15 and 20 most chapters makes the last chapters very difficult.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-27-21 at 09:38 AM.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast