Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, completed everything & no Herc. Ugh. This happens so often to me. Win the main prize only to have it disappear & I have to wait over a week for storm8 support to get back to me.

Executive Chef
    For people with completed Greek Temple.. I think we have to wait until the event is over for everyone (5 days) before the correct drops drop. (coins, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget)
    Now it only drops event supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    After the event ends, all the building crafts leave the workshop/magic forge and event drops from Skyfall cerberus, Greek fountain, Vases, etc. will stop. The only way to finish the building, if you don't have the parts already in stock, is to use gems to "buy" the part. I did this with a building from an event a few years ago I was only a few parts shy of upgrading. I really wanted the 1K coin dropping upgraded building, it was worth the 60 or so gems it took. IDK what the gem cost of post-event skips are, if it changes from the event one or not. I am under the impression that even if you start the workshop build before the event ends, you must collect it before the event ends also. I may be wrong, it may be you still get the part just not the final prize (Herc).
    That's right, you can still upgrade Event buildings post event, forgot about that.
    Thanks for correcting me

Fashion Designer
    Good luck (wishing for glitch-free gameplay) to those wrapping up! ❤️ I believe storybook timers for those who started immediately will have run out-
    Hopefully those with runaway Hercs will get responses from support soon. Maybe he had some last-minute Hero business to finish before settling down in our realms. 😅 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Everyone is given 10 days from the day we start. If you tap the icon on the right side of the game with Herc and a curtain, there is a timer above the card for Herc. That timer will tell you how many days you have left.
    + Reminder to those who started later that if you still have the Cyclops crafting goal open, you'll have 2 of this Event's timers on your sidebar. The big Eyeball in a jar is the Cyclops crafting goal and will stay open until either you finish it or the event is over for everyone (Since we can continue to fight and craft Cyclops even after the actual timer for our Timed Storybook event runs out for our kingdom). The timer you'll want to pay attention to if things are getting tight is the one below, which SylvanSanctuary mentioned, showing Herc with a curtain!
    (And of course, If you've already crafted a Cyclops, you'll only see your individual Storybook Herc with a curtain timer.)

Hope that helps clarify for those with both timers still active. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    OK. Even after 8 years of playing, I can learn something. Did a bit of checking in the resource threads and found this interesting.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-3-Neighbors

Does explain decay of hearts. Maybe only if player comes into game?? Otherwise, why some obviously inactive keep their hearts. Also some good tips for seeing if player is active.
    What an interesting read! ❤️ Thank you. 🥰

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    From what I'm experiencing it would seem that some of my neighbors are still answering my previous request. I'm at 14/20 at the moment for Greek Storybooks and when I looked at the Astrology Maps in my inventory, their numbers had gone up by six since before the start of Chapter 9

I am still receiving requests for Astrology Maps from my neighbors even though they should be all long past the time of the first-day and second-day requests for the maps.

Definitely something seriously wrong with the game's item request system.

I asked neighbors for Greek storybooks, but unfortunately I am stuck at 15/20, for hours now. I thought I had enough active neighbors. Is there a threat where I can add neighbors? If so, I can’t find it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I am still receiving requests for Astrology Maps from my neighbors even though they should be all long past the time of the first-day and second-day requests for the maps.

Definitely something seriously wrong with the game's item request system.
    Same here. Woke up this morning with a bunch of these requests in my newsfeed as well as Greek storybook requests. Gifting has always been broken

Fashion Designer
    Hi does anyone know if the items such as the Greek Temple, vase, statue, fountain, Cerberus drop items with the event now over? The Hub gives a list of drop items for each but I tried and only got the blue stars. I did complete the quest and fully upgraded the Temple and received Herc. Just wondering though because if they don?t drop anything I?ll probably store all the items since my land is so crowded as is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I asked neighbors for Greek storybooks, but unfortunately I am stuck at 15/20, for hours now. I thought I had enough active neighbors. Is there a threat where I can add neighbors? If so, I can’t find it.
    You can add me ( newpam575).

Here is the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-your-ID-here!
    Thuakie Sword #19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi does anyone know if the items such as the Greek Temple, vase, statue, fountain, Cerberus drop items with the event now over? The Hub gives a list of drop items for each but I tried and only got the blue stars. I did complete the quest and fully upgraded the Temple and received Herc. Just wondering though because if they don?t drop anything I?ll probably store all the items since my land is so crowded as is.
    You could store them for now and take them out again a few days from now to check what, if anything, they drop. If you follow this thread you will eventually find out if there are drops as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Same here. Woke up this morning with a bunch of these requests in my newsfeed as well as Greek storybook requests. Gifting has always been broken
    Players will be requesting storybooks for a couple more days, I won't be in chapter nine until tomorrow. Hopefully, players will still accept the requests for storybooks in the coming days.

If you send out too many of the first request, astrology maps in this event , they will linger for days because you can only receive 20 a day. It is too bad that the previous request can't be removed when you send a new one. However, that would be a coding nightmare. Events should only have one neighbor request and we should be allowed to receive more than 20 a day, especially when 20 are required to more on.
    Thuakie Sword #19