Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I sent a Seek the Lightening Thief adventure yesterday and had it waiting for collection when Chapter 4 started. It DID count as my first one.

I can confirm Chapter 4 requires 2 adventures.

Also, the Skyfall Cerberus does NOT drop fur during goals 1 and 2. The Greek statue and marble DO drop as soon as Chapter 4 starts.

Chapter 5 requires neighbor requests before Seek The Lightening Thief, so I sent a 22 hour adventure and will send the LT adventure tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for all who forged ahead and reminded us about the hack for the Cerberus Pup.
    Last story book event like this S8 fixed the issue, and if my memory serves me right, also gave us a gift of the extra items we missed out on with the grown animal??
    S8 this is a bug, please consider fixing it!
    There are many players who don't come to the forum and/or missed out on that subtle.
    Last edited by venatemp; 03-28-21 at 05:48 AM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Chapter 4 has a side quest too. S8 is making it impossible to gather fur ahead. It says collect from pup (which if you didn't know to store, is impossible). If your pups are full grown, you will only get to gather 15 fur.

That's just RUDE! I don't want to babysit my game every 10 minutes during the work week.

This could also affect the larkspur gems, as collecting gems is part of the side quest. I will let you know after it completes for me.

EDIT: I am not going to collect all 15 furs until tonight. I will continue to collect from the vases to get larkspur gems throughout the day. Sorry for not completing the side quest to see if cerberus and vase drops stop once the side quest completes. Tomorrow I will collect the fur and ignore whatever tomorrow's side material is.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-28-21 at 07:43 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Best wishes, Lavenderdale - I was similarly confused but collected tons from the statues before updating. I had to wait too. Oops. : D

Does anyone know please - if I keep rocking the adventures by putting off the upgrades to the last moment (after the next chapter triggers), I can keep going for extra event resources like vases, right? I also note that someone wise in here said they are ensuring an adventure going in between chapters so it's ready for pickup when needed for that chapter. So, a balance of tactics, right? : )

Edit add: also defo going to watch myths and monsters on Netflix - whoever recommended it - thanks! I will be crafting cyclops on principle 'cuz it's so thematically cool. : D
    Yes, if you keep the chapter open you can keep doing the adventures. Every adventure is a chance for event resources like the fountain or vase. So the more adventures you do, the more likely you are to get extra droppers.

Also, yes be sure to send one last adventure so that it is ready to collect when the next chapter opens. It is a balance.

Rhino Keeper
    When I got up this morning, my pups had disappeared. I have closed the game and restarted several times. I tried visiting a neighbour. When I click on 'tend to pups' (which is the goal I was working on) it takes me to the greyed out Cerberus in the market. Other than wait, I'm not sure what to do ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    When I got up this morning, my pups had disappeared. I have closed the game and restarted several times. I tried visiting a neighbour. When I click on 'tend to pups' (which is the goal I was working on) it takes me to the greyed out Cerberus in the market. Other than wait, I'm not sure what to do ...
    Besides putting in a ticket and posting in the BUG thread:
    I am assuming you are on Chapter 4, here is my advice
    1. Collect from your vases all day, put a dent in the 90 larkspur gems needed.

2. Make sure your castle is ready for an adventure when your chapters start tomorrow.
    3. Then you are ready to collect 15 furs for chapter 4, upgrade and start Chapter 5 as soon as possible tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a limit to the the number of Cyclops you can craft?
    I might be able to craft my first soon, if I don’t put on the brakes.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Thanks HuckleTown and SylvanSanctuary! : D

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Chapter 4 has a side quest too. ... It says collect from pup (which if you didn't know to store, is impossible). If your pups are full grown, you will only get to gather 15 fur
    The side quest says to gather the 15 fur (and the suggestion is to tend the pups). That part will fulfill with the Skyfall Cereberus.

Executive Chef
    Sorry it's off topic but I just want to say how much I LOVE the ice blocks. Not only do they add more points than walls they are perfect in their simplicity for filling in gaps and odd spaces where something larger covers up a smaller item.

I know it's frustrating not to be able to collect the Cerberus fur but I think it's Storm8's way of trying to slow us down and give us more to do.

I am super happy I got a fountain from my first adventure for the storybook chapter.