Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Back in Chapter 5, when we had to "Ask Neighbors for Astrology Maps," I had to do it over two days because the counter was stuck at 11/15. The strange thing is that when I checked the News screen, they listed TEN neighbors instead of eleven, who had responded. When I checked with two of my friends, who are also my neighbors, they said they did respond, but they weren't listed.
    Only the first ten entries on News will show people who sent you gifts. The second ten always only show people who visited. You can never see more than the last ten gifts. So if you want to keep track of who gifted you, you have to move fast because the earlier ones will drop off as new ones come in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Is anyone getting drops from the Greek Fountain pre goal 7?
    I am not.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am not.
    Me neither
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Me neither
    Thank you SofiaDeo and mymonta.
    I moved on to the next chapter and the Greek Fountain is dropping as expected.
    I was trying to collect ahead of the goal
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    This won't help with the syncing errors, but, in events with 2 neighbor requests, I keep track of who answered my request and who asked for help. These are the people I ask during the second request.
    Thank you That?s good advise!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Only the first ten entries on News will show people who sent you gifts. The second ten always only show people who visited. You can never see more than the last ten gifts. So if you want to keep track of who gifted you, you have to move fast because the earlier ones will drop off as new ones come in.
    Thank you for explaining that. I checked with a few more of my neighbors and it seems that quite a few of them only received the Request a day late

Rhino Keeper
    Have people experienced massive resets for this event? I've had to "re" complete chapters multiple times. Like when I already asked for astrology maps but it rolled back to before that was an option. I sign back in, thinking I accomplished everything . . . only to have to "re" complete a chapter and then wait on certain things because it recognized I pressed certain events (like Seek the Lighting Thief adventure) but now I have to wait for my next one to count . . . again. Sometimes it takes 15-30 seconds per icon press before it will maybe even activate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Have people experienced massive resets for this event? I've had to "re" complete chapters multiple times. Like when I already asked for astrology maps but it rolled back to before that was an option. I sign back in, thinking I accomplished everything . . . only to have to "re" complete a chapter and then wait on certain things because it recognized I pressed certain events (like Seek the Lighting Thief adventure) but now I have to wait for my next one to count . . . again. Sometimes it takes 15-30 seconds per icon press before it will maybe even activate.
    Before I leave the game I always visit a neighbor or community kingdom. Since I started doing this, the only rollbacks are while I am in game. Easily fixed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Before I leave the game I always visit a neighbor or community kingdom. Since I started doing this, the only rollbacks are while I am in game. Easily fixed.
    Thanks!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Never mind.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 03-31-21 at 08:38 PM.