Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm having the same luck, and mine are grown up.
    Well, I just got one bone, from the grown one.

I already have 50 fur stockpiled, so I will let the pups grow now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I forget. Where do we find stone wood? I used 30 for level 1 but dont see where we get it on page 1. Thanks.
    I'm not sure what you are needing. There is nothing called 'stone wood' in this event. The first level needed 30 regular stone which we get from our mines or chopping rocks. The Fine marble comes from collecting from the Greek Statue and the Marble Block comes from chopping the Limestone Rock, which you buy in the Market. I also had a Limestone Rock drop from the adventure. Did this help?
    Thuakie Sword #19

I am worried about day 10.
    I will have 4 fountains by then, that still means 3 collections aka 8 hours (assuming fountains are ready to collect the first time).
    Then crafting Song of Olympus is another 6 hours.
    Doable, but...
    If Neighbor requests are incomplete on day 9 it gets tricky.
    More time waiting for requests.
    AND 4 hours to make 2 thrones.
    Yikes!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellara View Post
    I am worried about day 10.
    I will have 4 fountains by then, that still means 3 collections aka 8 hours (assuming fountains are ready to collect the first time).
    Then crafting Song of Olympus is another 6 hours.
    Doable, but...
    If Neighbor requests are incomplete on day 9 it gets tricky.
    More time waiting for requests.
    AND 4 hours to make 2 thrones.
    Yikes!!
    Do we craft the Song of Olympus in a building we can do an elven boost on, to cut the time without using gems? And the thrones?

My Skyfall Cerberus are also dropping things. Perhaps it was a bug that got fixed after the weekend.

A big Thank You to those gemming ahead & reporting things!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-30-21 at 02:14 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do we craft the Song of Olympus in a building we can do an elven boost on, to cut the time without using gems? And the thrones?
    Magic forge. Thrones as well.

Fashion Designer
    For anyone looking for jewels, my Young Gargoyle from the last monster hunt has dropped multiple jewels every collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Me too! I just started chapter 6 and already have a fountain, 3 vases, and 2 Skyfall Cerberus (also 1 Cerberus pup I?m keeping in my inventory cause it?s just too cute and I want to keep it as a pup)! I usually don?t get many extras from the adventures but so far I?m doing good with this event.
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am on Chapter 6, and my pups and Skyfall Cerberus (from an adventure) are only dropping fur. No bones. Is it just bad luck, or do I need to allow the pups to grow up?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Chapter 6 is one you will want to keep open til next day. See how many temple beams and temple columns you can build.
    How are you guys on Chapter 6? Mine doesn't start for another 9 hours!!

Maybe gemming? Nothing wrong with that ... but I finished the temple build on 5 because I thought 6 was open due to comments here. Same happened to me last week - from everyone talking in the forum I assumed the next was open.

Or do we all get different dates/times depending on when we started?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    How are you guys on Chapter 6? Mine doesn't start for another 9 hours!!

Maybe gemming? Nothing wrong with that ... but I finished the temple build on 5 because I thought 6 was open due to comments here. Same happened to me last week - from everyone talking in the forum I assumed the next was open.

Or do we all get different dates/times depending on when we started?

Depends when you started. People who started when the event started are on chapter 6. For me new chapter starts at 6 pm. I am in Melbourne.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Depends when you started. People who started when the event started are on chapter 6. For me new chapter starts at 6 pm. I am in Melbourne.
    thank you for replying. and auuuuughhh! lol

Can't collect furs, bones, larkspur gems, blocks or rocks, and the adventure is gone ... I'm in great shape. Sigh. ;-(

EDIT: is there any way to tell, while still doing a chapter, if the next chapter is ready?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-30-21 at 03:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    For anyone looking for jewels, my Young Gargoyle from the last monster hunt has dropped multiple jewels every collection.
    Thank you! I am also searching the other places listed in The Hub:
    Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Favio, Anika, Portalpillar Gigantus
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx