Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

I have gotten the Spell of Aegaeon and gnawed bones from adventures.

Helpful Suggestion, A Big Help For Us

Once again, I checked the Goals, and Chapter 4 Goal 1 Seek the Lightning Thief. Does NOT say ADVENTURE! So, I sent out an Adventure, and now I have to wait until tomorrow. Also, it says 2x and came up 3x in my book. Just suggesting it would be nice if you included, ADVENTURE, in the post. Thank you, SpiritWind00. I know you work hard to do this for us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    For a game maker like storm 8 IT should not be very hard to change things on An event. For example: if someone completes a goal ... Let Them choose: crowns OR Scrolls. Let US choose during an event , make an option available to let US make a choice instead of choosing for us. That way everyone who's playing can choose what they need and don't get forced crowns while they don't need them or the other way around ..

Sorry, i'm dutch ... Hope i explain well what i mean

I need Scrolls too .. i really don't care for crowns and Walkers ... I would like to get further in my main story Line ! I do not need any more Walkers ! That's not important for the game. My opinion ...

Now event related : Does anyone know howlong the pup takes ? We need to collect IT 10 Times ..

PS this kind of event , storm 8 can scrap !! I don't like them ! First chapters are boring and then we get An overload of work we need to Do to complete IT on time! Not everyone can babysit this game because of work for example ..

When i need to put in that much effort ...Pls make the rewards better !
    I agree 100%!!!!!!! Let US choose. We know what we want and need for our king/ queendom. If S8 is desperate for new players it's only because old players got fed up and LEFT

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    The adventure you go on is the 1st choice.. How did you miss that?
    I imagine it was missed because they didn't get the goal yet. When I realized after 3 collections getting nothing from the Cerberus I went ahead and upgraded and now the adventure is gone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I hope both of you quit
    SpiritWind, where are you?
    Last edited by Galadraal; 03-27-21 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Typo

The Skyfall Cerberus dropped both Cerebus Fur and Gnawed Bone for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! First, thanks to our mods and players for all their help.

My Skyfall Cerberus have stopped drops of fur once I reached 20. I put them away and took them back out. I know it's a ransom drop, but I've been collecting about 7 times and no drops. I have not upgraded to level 3 yet. Thanks
    Last edited by eastie41; 03-28-21 at 01:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry if I missed it in the posts, but is there a limit on the amount of Cyclops you can “summon”?
    Last edited by LavaMagic; 03-27-21 at 09:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I thought the day had rolled over to Chapter 3 because everyone was doing stuff from it. So I finished chapter 2, and chapter 3 hasn't started! >.<
    So of course my statues and blocks stopped dropping. waaaahhh. ;-(

p.s.: I am sad that people are upset about the crowns and scrolls thing. But we need to keep in mind that the events are coded as "plug and play" - Storm8 puts new event stuff in there and that's it. They may not have the ability to change it to scrolls. And letting things "trickle in" is not new for this game. Remember Tablet of Tabernum? Or the Achievement badges? I urge my fellow players to enjoy the game rather than focusing on a goal. Let's just have fun.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Best wishes, Lavenderdale - I was similarly confused but collected tons from the statues before updating. I had to wait too. Oops. : D

Does anyone know please - if I keep rocking the adventures by putting off the upgrades to the last moment (after the next chapter triggers), I can keep going for extra event resources like vases, right? I also note that someone wise in here said they are ensuring an adventure going in between chapters so it's ready for pickup when needed for that chapter. So, a balance of tactics, right? : )

Edit add: also defo going to watch myths and monsters on Netflix - whoever recommended it - thanks! I will be crafting cyclops on principle 'cuz it's so thematically cool. : D
    Last edited by AmberWillowWinter; 03-28-21 at 01:37 AM.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast