Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPIN TO WIN: Spring Kangeroo - 2021 March 20

Executive Chef
    Got the Kangaroo yesterday. I mean it's ok but I wouldn't mind getting the coins from the spinner, would actually love getting them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Got the Kangaroo yesterday. I mean it's ok but I wouldn't mind getting the coins from the spinner, would actually love getting them.
    I spin the wheel again, and got another Kangaroo. Now only if I could trade both for coins, as they will remain in the storage for a long time - if not never displayed/ever put out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62DC8692-0D6A-4B86-B1AC-EA7D3C658709.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	58779

My spins must be against me right now that or I'm just not great spinning.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I spin the wheel again, and got another Kangaroo. Now only if I could trade both for coins, as they will remain in the storage for a long time - if not never displayed/ever put out.

I got four more Paths
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef

You are joking, right ?

If it were $50k then yes that would be an amazing landing but it's just $5k & pets return much more in a week.

Personally I prefer decorations but the closest I got were paths.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    You are joking, right ?

If it were $50k then yes that would be an amazing landing but it's just $5k & pets return much more in a week.
    No, I am actually not joking.

I think it comes down to preference. Some players I'm sure would love to have my kangaroos, but I don't particularly care to have them.

I'm just not a fan of regular pets, as they require habitats which have a space of usually a 3x3, and a habitat has to match an area (or otherwise) or at least look somewhat decent on my farm.

I think why I would prefer coins over this is because I would actually use the coins - even if the amount of the coins were small. Some if not most of the pets I receive will remain in storage for a very long time, if never displayed.

So in a way, for me personally, most regular pets just doesn't serve a purpose for me, as
    I mostly likely, if not most definitely, will never use them. Since my farm has to look a certain way/be a certain way.

It sounds a bit weird though. I should've worded that differently. As not only does it sound like I'm joking, but it also sounds like I'm low-key showing off about it in the same breath.

Farm Supplier
    A little sad, I believe in order to win the kangaroo you have to spend real money, something I can?t afford to do. I even wake during the night to spin the wheel! I really try but Toni avail. However, I still love this game and I?ll keep on trying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    A little sad, I believe in order to win the kangaroo you have to spend real money, something I can?t afford to do. I even wake during the night to spin the wheel! I really try but Toni avail. However, I still love this game and I?ll keep on trying!
    I didn't have to spend a single dollar to even get a kangaroo. In fact, I got two without spending any type of money. So It is possible, and is not based on spending money into it. It just comes down to luck and how great of a spin one did to win a specific prize. You can try as hard of a spin to get something you really want, and still not win it, because it comes down to luck. Spending money or gems into it doesn't up ones chances of getting a specific thing from the spinner, it just gives them more tries into trying to get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12