Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WORLD EVENT: Nest Friends - 2021 Mar 19

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Yes missing indicator bars when the timer is up .. it has happened before - just add it back, TY ★
    Not happening, someone fix it please

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I was expecting a birthday themed event. Isn't it around this time of year?
    Usually the birthday events are in April so hopefully soon! It?s going to be Dragon Story?s ninth birthday.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I sent a ticket for the missing Complete indicator over the decorations for points..on Sunday..they did not reply to me on that matter as my Seraph that I won in the tourney is also not showing up in its habitat..I have fed it and have it ready to evolve...still not showing up .closed game and came back still not there
    Their solution to me for this was , deleting the game and reinstalling it..don't see how thats going to fix it.Haven't tried yet as was doing bingo so will give it a go and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I sent a ticket for the missing Complete indicator over the decorations for points..on Sunday..they did not reply to me on that matter as my Seraph that I won in the tourney is also not showing up in its habitat..I have fed it and have it ready to evolve...still not showing up .closed game and came back still not there
    Their solution to me for this was , deleting the game and reinstalling it..don't see how thats going to fix it.Haven't tried yet as was doing bingo so will give it a go and see what happens.
    Deleting and reinstalling the game can fix graphical issues. It seems like your dragon is in the habitat, but the graphic isn’t loading properly. Whenever you delete and reinstall the game, it clears the cache and re-downloads the dragon art.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Not happening, someone fix it please
    Has the issue been fixed for you guys yet? If not, I will report the bug over. I have the timer bars in my game.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Deleting and reinstalling the game can fix graphical issues. It seems like your dragon is in the habitat, but the graphic isn’t loading properly. Whenever you delete and reinstall the game, it clears the cache and re-downloads the dragon art.
    I sent a reply back to them right away asking how reinstalling was going to help because I kind of knew it wouldn't..they still have not replied
    I did do as they suggested and of course it didn't work, what a surprise..Don't think the ones responding to our problems really don't know how to fix them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Has the issue been fixed for you guys yet? If not, I will report the bug over. I have the timer bars in my game.
    I believe the issue because I have it , is, that the timers show up at the begiining and for duration of time but when timer is up, there is nothing over the decorations to Tap on to go and collect points.

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I believe the issue because I have it , is, that the timers show up at the begiining and for duration of time but when timer is up, there is nothing over the decorations to Tap on to go and collect points.
    I'll report this over in a little bit.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone, logging on late to look into the issue mentioned here.

Also, this is the start of birthday content!

Banned
    Sorry message not applicable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast