Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/18: Monster Hunt season 31 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Arggh - been having the hardest time logging on. It works about 1/4 of the time. I have hard closed the game, rebooted my iPad, closed and reopened my wifi..I hate to delete and reinstall but that may be my only option, I guess.

I want to get more gold tokens!

Power of the post - got in and collected about six more golds. Next MH, I can get another alicolt, or maybe there will be something even more appealing coming along.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 03-23-21 at 05:40 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Arggh - been having the hardest time logging on. It works about 1/4 of the time. I have hard closed the game, rebooted my iPad, closed and reopened my wifi..I hate to delete and reinstall but that may be my only option, I guess.

I want to get more gold tokens!

Power of the post - got in and collected about six more golds. Next MH, I can get another alicolt, or maybe there will be something even more appealing coming along.
    clear your cache before you do anything; if you visit a lot of other kingdoms, especially big ones, then their layout is stored on your device which is why clearing your cache (in you device settings) will help. Reinstalling won't fix logging on issues; it does tend to reset your cache which helps the game load, but there are other ways to do that. The advice from S8 was that reinstalling ONLY corrects display/graphics issues. There are other troubleshooting ideas in the bug forum dedicated thread if you want to have a read through. Hope your connection remains stable!

Executive Chef
    Thanks, I stored a number of items and parked a few town square wanderers and haven’t had a problem since, knock on wood. I really would rather not clear all my iPad history etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I have read the Baron's Tent article many times but am still not quite sure about the rules of the Cabbage Hut. I know the Hut drops 1 cabbage a day, that's easy. But if I have 200 cabbages saved up, and I go in and spend 25 cabbages to get the prize ... do I keep my other 175 cabbages or do they vanish? If I go in and it has the prize I don't want, can I leave or will I lose cabbages? And if I come back will it eventually switch to a different prize that I do want?
    You get to keep your unused cabbages. The prize changes every 22 hours (based on when you open it). If you open the tent at noon on Monday, that prize expires at 10 am on Tuesday. If you don't open the tent on Tuesday until 3 pm, then the new prize expires at 1 pm Wednesday.

The cabbage hut/Baron's Tent is another patience required thing. I check the new tent prize thread when they are released. If there isn't anything I'm interested in, I don't even open the tent until new prizes are released.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You get to keep your unused cabbages. The prize changes every 22 hours (based on when you open it). If you open the tent at noon on Monday, that prize expires at 10 am on Tuesday. If you don't open the tent on Tuesday until 3 pm, then the new prize expires at 1 pm Wednesday.

The cabbage hut/Baron's Tent is another patience required thing. I check the new tent prize thread when they are released. If there isn't anything I'm interested in, I don't even open the tent until new prizes are released.
    Thank you for this. I basically knew this, but it seems like when I've had extra cabbages in my inventory, they have disappeared and I always only have 3 cabbages per day.

Can someone point me to the list of the prizes for this time period? I have seen them all cycle through, but I'm not always sure which ones are just decos and which ones give something. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the orange cobbler cart gives oranges and cobblers, but then I was disappointed that the dinosaur skull thing is huge and apparently just a deco.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Barons tent thread is in the top of the discussion forum which is the same place as current event threads. Here's the current one: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Feb-2021)

Executive Chef
    Managed to finish 2nd!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21992E08-CD14-4071-951C-DE0B61540DF8.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	367.4 KB 
ID:	58769

Fashion Designer
    Congrats Hagy! The artwork is very well done for these guys. I like their look and the movement of their wings. He looks happy tending to your mines.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Managed to finish 2nd!

Name:	21992E08-CD14-4071-951C-DE0B61540DF8.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	367.4 KB 
ID:	58769
    Congratulations! I like they seem to touch/ grab something.
    They look very happy indeed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulations! I like they seem to touch/ grab something.
    They look very happy indeed
    They are a little handsy aren't they?! Mine is trying to get a butterfly. I think they're trying to make friends with other winged creatures... or eat them.

Name:	AE278809-D420-454C-A5B5-F07535E2DB78.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	58775

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast