Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/18: Monster Hunt season 31 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I was pleasantly surprised to spawn 2 Fangbeasts from 5 chickens. Either I was extremely lucky, or Storm8 has ended the nonsense of cutting down on Fangbeasts spawn rate during monster hunts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Monster Hunt/Leader Board.

A week off for me.
    Me too. These gargoyles are UGLY and have absolutely no place in my realm. I despise leaderboard events anyways but this one is awful. Castle Story is my escape from all the negative stuff of real life and has been for over 8 years now. It is fun scrolling around and making selective collections. I have taken a lot of time and thought in arranging things into somewhat logical themed areas. For example the Celtic castle fits in my Troll area and Fionn is with all my other musicians by the Music shop. Ciann I’m not sure yet, she is just too big. I usually love the artwork in the various, continual events and have collected souvenirs from most of them. I have deliberately skipped only a very few over the years.

Executive Chef
    I don’t like the Gargoyles either. (Drops and looks)
    But I’m super happy we have a Monster Hunt! Wow, we do get them a lot lately, awesome.
    Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don’t like the Gargoyles either. (Drops and looks)
    But I’m super happy we have a Monster Hunt! Wow, we do get them a lot lately, awesome.
    Good luck everyone!
    they know they will get the people to spend gems on them. follow the money.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I'm a new player, and this is my first monster hunt and leaderboard, so I don't know what to expect, even though I am an experienced Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story player. I'm not totally sure how this all works, but I'm just going to go for it and see what happens (I know that more info will be added later).

But, anyway, I just got my first Purple Glitter Golem, and he takes 90 energy to defeat! I was not expecting that.

Also, all I need to get Sir Pigglesworth is an apple, which I don't have. Should I just be patient and hope to get one someday, or should I pay the 80 gems now to get him? I just purchased Aideen, and her description said that there is a chance she could drop an Apple, so I was planning to wait.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Super stoked to not want these prizes so I can just craft gold tokens at my leisure!
    Me too - I want another armored fangbeast. 40 gold tokens should not be too much to manage.

Also I get gems from trade wagon trades.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm a new player, and this is my first monster hunt and leaderboard, so I don't know what to expect, even though I am an experienced Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story player. I'm not totally sure how this all works, but I'm just going to go for it and see what happens (I know that more info will be added later).

But, anyway, I just got my first Purple Glitter Golem, and he takes 90 energy to defeat! I was not expecting that.

Also, all I need to get Sir Pigglesworth is an apple, which I don't have. Should I just be patient and hope to get one someday, or should I pay the 80 gems now to get him? I just purchased Aideen, and her description said that there is a chance she could drop an Apple, so I was planning to wait.
    It actually won't take 90 energy to defeat the monster, many hits are multiples. And it gives some energy back on some of the hits. It takes me around 50 to clear them.

Aideen will give you an apple eventually, so unless you are in a hurry and purchase the Value Pack that pops up around Sir Pigglesworth, you can wait.

If you go to the main Discussions for Castle Story, there is a section at the top under the GameGuides called The Hub. There is information on everything there! Also on the storylines, what they will need, any prerequisites, where to find items, etc. so you can look ahead & plan what to do if you enjoy that kind of thing.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-18-21 at 02:08 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    The Young Gargoyle is decent enough. Mainly I will collect gold tokens saving up for another jumpy little Alicolt; they are cute.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C79E0D6-8139-49C0-ACB5-38412F43C6D9.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	58727

Rhino Keeper
    Fruit trees drop from adventures and from videos that you watch. Give it sometime and you will have more trees than you want to collect from. As for the MH task of following pigglesworth is not actually collecting from pigglesworth but from a dead tree and spawning a boar.

Golem takes 90 hit but it’s the most energy efficient monster to get max tokens. Apart from golems I only collect from troll sparing pit and jousting arena for easy spawns

Executive Chef
    Ooh, just got a gold nugget from the gold token trade.

I guess the gargoyles would look good with the gothic court/keep, if I ever build it. There does not seem to be any benefit to clearing that goal though, unless you’re a fan of gothic, which I am not. So I guess that goal sits forever and any gargoyles won will not have a proper roost.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast