Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/18: Monster Hunt season 31 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Oh, wow, you must have been typing your post while I was typing mine, so I didn't see your post until after I posted. Thank you so much for this information! It is very helpful. I agree - I might just focus on battling monsters and not work on the storylines for a few days.
    i would also say that if this is your first MH, then if you are given the chance to buy the beastbane for a discount to do it. it drops tokens daily. i get several gold tokens in between MH.
    and don't rush to level up. there is no benefit to leveling up. only higher and larger requirements.
    do orelei fountaint early. it can drop tokens during a MH.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you and everyone else who answered my question. I actually have a couple accounts. The one I am most focused on is level 17, almost 18. I seem to be doing ok in this event so far and will just see what I get out of it. My other account is level 15 and just got a Golden Apple (yay!) but it doesn't have a Golden Egg yet, so I still can't get Sir Pigglesworth. Lol! Sooner or later.

I am an animal lover and grew up on a ranch where we had cattle, sheep, a goat, geese (which look very much like the swans in this game), and pigs. Part of the fun for me is just having the animals and watching their animations and listening to them when I collect from them, so I am looking forward to getting Pigglesworth just because he looks cute.

Last week sometime I got a pop-up about a spring calf coming to the market, but I've never seen it in the market. Maybe I'm not at a high enough level to get it?

If anyone needs me, I'll be over here crafting flour, apparently for the rest of my life. lol!
    Take a look at the thread titled door buster sales limited time offers. For a few hours a day on Mondays, S8 often puts one item on sale and one of the moderators lists it on the thread saying what it drops. Last week was the calf. Next Monday, in game, open the market, then the featured tab to find which item it is.

And yes, flour is always needed.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Fashion Designer
    Just checked and I was able to get in.

Executive Chef
    Now it’s working.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There's a link in the Game crashing thread in the bugs forum with this link. I'd suggest you all bookmark it

A good way to find out if the games are down is to visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/...rod.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I decided to put out my cloudberry bushes and go Faun hunting. It?s not as good a return on energy as horses, but I want to stock up my Seals of the Faun. Then I can build up my Explorer?s Permits for expansion. I don?t do that often because I have to squeeze in lots of Royal buildings, but if I build up my coins and other supplies, I can do a few plots at the same time. I like having an objective. The bushes trigger the Faun, Wisp, and Skunkupines.
    Chopping Grand rooted ilium is also good for spawning Fauns and others that can help even up the sword token count.

Executive Chef
    I just did a quick trial. Two Grand Rooted Ilium cost 1600 coins and in 40 hits gave me: 3 wisp, 2 Fangbeasts, 1 Skunkupine. Clicking on 40 of my existing Cloudberry bushes gave me: 4 Faun, 3 wisp, 2 Skunkupine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I just did a quick trial. Two Grand Rooted Ilium cost 1600 coins and in 40 hits gave me: 3 wisp, 2 Fangbeasts, 1 Skunkupine. Clicking on 40 of my existing Cloudberry bushes gave me: 4 Faun, 3 wisp, 2 Skunkupine.
    I just discovered that if you use a harvest champion boost when collecting from cloudberry bushes, it doubled the amount of cloudberries every time they drop. It also doubles dark pollen drops from other flowers too!

Oh, wow, you must have been typing your post while I was typing mine, so I didn't see your post until after I posted. Thank you so much for this information! It is very helpful. I agree - I might just focus on battling monsters and not work on the storylines for a few days.
    Thanks for all that great information it really helps. This is my first event at the higher level so I have to get 2300 points. Right now it seems a little impossible. But I?ll keep plugging along

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast