Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen a pop up a blast from the past?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for starting this thread! I was wondering about that too, since I got the pop-up notification but no items on sale. I would really like the vintage gramophone, tinsel counters and speak easy band (amongst many other things!) Fingers crossed! ����

Farm Supplier
    Here's againClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210319-100559_Fashion Story.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	58737

Rhino Keeper
    Please post if you ever see anything

Farm Supplier
    I know we passed Valentine’s Day but that’s one of the goals I would love back along with the standee. Still can’t get over it.
    Happy 4th of July

Glad someone started this, for a second thought I was going blind.

Farm Supplier
    Here's for the third time without nothing. Maybe someone wants to troll us for Aprils fool day Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210320-090459_Fashion Story.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	58745

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I've asked S8 about this for you. You have a sale coming your way soon.

I'm keeping an eye on this forum for you all too.
    Oooo! What kind of sale? I would love to have: the Emerald Forest display, Fairy tale display, fairytale spring, all the discontinued chests (included the spring ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds5271 View Post
    Oooo! What kind of sale? I would love to have: the Emerald Forest display, Fairy tale display, fairytale spring, all the discontinued chests (included the spring ones).
    Me too! I got this pop up as well for about a week. But it probably stopped because I didn't get it today! I hope that whatever this may be, no difference will be made between Android and IPhone.
    For me and for my dear neighbours I wish for a pleasant surprise!! It's amazing how many of them have been playing since the early beginnings of this game. We just don't understand why Storm 8 stopped putting their energy in this game with so many loyal players.

Quote Originally Posted by Myo2012 View Post
    Me too! I got this pop up as well for about a week. But it probably stopped because I didn't get it today! I hope that whatever this may be, no difference will be made between Android and IPhone.
    For me and for my dear neighbours I wish for a pleasant surprise!! It's amazing how many of them have been playing since the early beginnings of this game. We just don't understand why Storm 8 stopped putting their energy in this game with so many loyal players.
    How much do you wanna bet that if Storm8 made a Fashion Story 2, all the people who stopped playing will come back?

Farm Supplier
    Ive got this popup for the sixth time without nothing new. I wonder if there is realy a plan to give us spring sale or someone there wants to fool us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast