Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Top Notch Tea - 2021 Mar 16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Yay for drink recipes! The recipes look promising, but prizes are a big disappointment. We have enough prizes with people just standing around. Really don’t like the giant’s tea set at all. A tea cart or or something along those lines would be nice. Side goal prize is ok, just wish we weren’t making more peridot cupcakes. I still have a bunch from the 5 day goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the paper. The counters are okay, not bad and not those really ugly kind they have been using lately. First recipe doesn?t rock my world, but it is not tiny food (yay!) and is decent looking.

I don?t love wall decor being so high up, but it isn?t bad otherwise. Some wallpaper with trim would be better than wall decor up high.

Fairly decent goal. Not much to complain about, not much to rave about.

I think that second recipe might be really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm surprised more players aren't commenting on the fact that we're finally getting new drink recipes - we've only be asking for them for how long now? lol

And sure, the coloring of the first recipe may not be my favorite, I'm still very happy with the large counter presentation. Hopefully this is a sign that the team is listening to us after all!
    I?m here!!! So excited for drinks recipe! I love tea especially :3

Host(ess)
    I agree. Tea " parties" should be pink frilly and dainty not giant art deco. Art deco would be around 1920-1930 (I may be mistaken). Art Deco to me is speakeasys jazz bathtub gin gangsters of that time. ha would like to see STORM8 having us make bathtub gin.
    Charliesangelcats

S? al fin bebidas; as? que ?salud!

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been impressed with anything that has come out in a long time. I don't care for any of the decor or the food recipes. The food is ugly. We want beautiful bakery items to display on counters please! You really need to hire some new creators that will bring back the look from the early days. I am tempted not to do this goal, just like I was with last goal. Why this side goal? It is St Patrick's day??? I am not Irish but it is still fun to celebrate with Green. I can't believe we haven't gotten a St Patrick's release. If they release on Wednesday (actual day) it's such a joke because everyone decorated for it right after Valentine's day. The sales are getting more insane ... two days before last few and this one still NOTHING. Don't they get we need things to decorate with? For those that played game since the beginning...I get you have it. But for anyone who hasn't we rely on these sales. I left the game for 3 years due to frustration and after being back for about 6 months...I am ready to leave again. All I wanted to see from March 1 through now is St Patrick's and green. Oh well....saves me money on gems which I don't even know why I buy anymore. It's just giving me one more reason to make me leave again. So so so frustrated!
    What I would like to have are things like the Cupid Corner booth ...bigger items for corners. Please get off this pattern you are on with these prizes. They all look the SAME. Use your creativity! If you need help with ideas...why don't you ask AND LISTEN to what we would like to have.
    If you don't want to be creative just release all the old items. Trust me we would ALL be happy! I want things I missed in past when they were cuter!
    Do not use my ID to add me. I am not adding, but rather deleting neighbors as my frustration grows.
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 03-16-21 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Add Do Not Add Me By ID - Not Adding

I like the wallpaper; all the other decorations are pretty meh. I agree that tea themes should be pale pink and yellow, not green. I appreciate the drinks, although I'm a little bit confused as to why we're baking drinks. The first recipe is pretty ugly, but at least it isn't super tiny.

Rhino Keeper

3rd recipe. Beautiful Tarts, beautifully presented.

2nd recipe is on hanging tray , not worthy to share.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Finally something nice!

Fashion Designer
    WOW! This is the best recipe weve gotten in a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast