Thread: Multiple bakeries

Rhino Keeper

Multiple bakeries

Does logging into another bakery on the same device effect the game at all!? I?m playing on my daughters bakery while she is at school. But lately I?ve noticed we arent making coins like before. I have the bakeries set up like the one forum post suggests. The food takes forever to be gone. That set up works in my restaurant story and food is gone much faster which is why I?m asking. Any help or tips would be great! I need to make more coins

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having an issue with multiple bakeries making less money. I know that I've never had any problems when I bounce between two accounts or devices so this seems unlikely to be the culprit.

As for seeing differences in BS than in RS, that's totally normal as RS is programmed slightly differently. Over the years we've found that the bots move a tad quicker over in RS which means you make a bit more coins and run out of food just that little bit faster.

When you're struggling for coins, the only tip (besides board design) is to make sure you're serving recipes with the higher profit margins. These will mostly be older recipes available on the basic ovens. You can check the old CookBook Guide thread to compare all of the basic oven recipes to see which ones offer the best profits and whatnot.

Good Luck, hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    I have to close my RS quite often, because I can’t keep enough food. My BS has way too much food. It seems they never eat in there. It’s crazy! I have way to many counters with 100,000+ food items on each one. I wish they would speed it up a bit. I’ve thought about not playing for awhile, so the food will be gone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Does logging into another bakery on the same device effect the game at all!? I?m playing on my daughters bakery while she is at school. But lately I?ve noticed we arent making coins like before. I have the bakeries set up like the one forum post suggests. The food takes forever to be gone. That set up works in my restaurant story and food is gone much faster which is why I?m asking. Any help or tips would be great! I need to make more coins
    Having a bakery logged in sells more. I have an old iPhone that I leave logged in with one of my accounts and it sells like crazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I have to close my RS quite often, because I can?t keep enough food. My BS has way too much food. It seems they never eat in there. It?s crazy! I have way to many counters with 100,000+ food items on each one. I wish they would speed it up a bit. I?ve thought about not playing for awhile, so the food will be gone.
    You are selling just does not appear that you are. log in write down the coins you have... go back in say an hour and see how much was earned. Are you always logged in on this Bakery?

Also try this.. if say you have 20 counters with tons of recipes with 100k plus... but if you have multiple counters with the same item notice that when the peeps flow in what item they will eat the most will be the item that has more representation on the counters... ie 10 counters with a ton of recipes that are different and with 20 counters with RVC( Red Velvet Cake) the peeps will eat more RVC. btw RVC is the money maker... I will always have a ton of counters with RVC... and will place a open counter to max a recipe so the RVC does not get stacked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I was wondering the exact same thing. I regularly play 2 bakeries on 1 device and havent been earning many coins. So i started logging my coins when opening/closing/logging in/out.

I think Ive discovered that you dont earn any coins when you are logged out of your account if you use BS to log back in later.

E.g. I logged out of my 2nd account using BS @ 7pm and played my main account for a bit, went away, came back (earned coins in my logged in account) then logged into my 2nd account @ 11pm to find i had not earned 1 coin in that 4 hours!! I replicated this 30 minutes later by logging into my 1st account.

I suggest using a different game to log into other accounts, like Fantasy Forest. It isnt effected by this bug. I have tried using FF and earned coins successfully while logged out
    Last edited by jtm101; 04-14-21 at 07:39 AM.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+