Thread: A Muddling Mess issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Question A Muddling Mess issue

Hi, First, I'm not sure if this is the correct place for my request, sorry if I am wrong.

I was without playing this game for lost of time, more than a couple of years.

Now I have started playing again and I have encountered a problem in a couple of missions:

First Mission:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	390.8 KB 
ID:	58677

If I click in this mission I only can see this instruction and can not do anything more:

Name:	p2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	244.0 KB 
ID:	58678

Second Mission:

Name:	p3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	384.4 KB 
ID:	58679

If I click in this mission I can see this message related with a expansion zone on the map:

Name:	p4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	58680

But if I click in that zone of the map, I can not make the expansion because I don't have this resource:

Name:	p6.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	58681

And there is no way for me to "Play the Misty Masrhland Goals" or to "Read the Marsh map"

So, my question is if there are a way to finish those missions buying it with gems or whatelse.
    And, if I can not complete those missions, there is a way to complete at least the expansion in that zone of the map?

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is not the correct place for my request.

Nightclub Owner
    Those two goals are just notifications that you've started the timed portions of two long term, untimed goals. They will remain until you finish the entire first part of each quest. They don't have any requirements because they're just asking you to finish part one of each quest, if that makes sense?

You should have another goal for each quest further down in your book which will start you on your way with the actual goal tasks. For full details on what those goals are and what they require, you can check the threads I've linked below from the Main Story Goal Guide.

Misty Marshland goal line here.

Elemental Discovery goal line found here.

Hope this helps get you started.

New Resident
    Yes, you right, I have another goals at the bottom which are related with these ones.

Thank you a lot! Your information has been very helpful!