Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supposedly breedable animals that aren't actually breedable

Executive Chef
    Well?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Actually, this information is incorrect. S8 has had a history of forgetting to mark previously unbreedable animals as breedable by removing the "not available through breeding" line in the animal description. That is why I don't trust it. Out of the animals listed as unbreedable, I have bred a bunch of them in the last year, including: Zombee ( 2 many to count), Love Dove, Heartvark, Captain K9, Lambi (again, have bred many times over), Harvest Hedgehog (a regular visitor to my forest), Werewolf, Chimpala (just sold one off the nest today), Storking, Surgarskull Glider (they're so cute I made a whole habitat full of them), Smitten Kitten, Magnetic Mouse, Reindeer, Franenswine, and Rudolphin.

Is it possible to get someone who will actually look into this matter to, well, look into this matter and then get back to us? Is it possible to make a different set of animals breedable since we have had these ones available for a year now? It is possible that S8 will do *anything* at all to appease those of us who have sunk hours upon hours upon hours and thousands of dollars into building our forests with habitats and animals? I know S8 is trying to basically **** this game, but I believe that loyal players are owed some loyalty in return.
    I?ve also bred many of the ones in your list.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    I?ve left the Werewolf on my nest for a month now so that S8 could see what I?m talking about. Is anybody looking at this?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I?ve left the Werewolf on my nest for a month now so that S8 could see what I?m talking about. Is anybody looking at this?
    We never asked you to hold the egg, we just requested a list of animals you recently bred that have a note.

Thanks for the list. There are seasonal animals that have a non-breedable note because they aren't intentionally breedable outside of the seasonal promo in their design, so they shouldn't actually be available to breed. That team left them in so players can try for them since there's reduced updates for Fantasy Forest.

When they're on promo, the note gets temporarily edited by something else, but the actual permanent note can't be removed by design. However, removing the animals isn't the solution that you're seeking so the best course of action is to not remove them -- but I can't pull the note because they're not supposed to be breedable. They're not on promo, they're just on. However, if the note is causing confusion among the community, we can request to have the animals removed from the breeding pool/shop.

Executive Chef
    NO, of course we don't want the animals to be removed. Thank you.

I know I wasn't asked to hold the egg. I just did so because I thought it would be helpful.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    After 20 months, I finally bred a Bansheep! I had come to the conclusion that it was not breedable.

After 20 months, I finally bred a Bansheep! I had come to the conclusion that it was not breedable.
    Congratulations!!!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quick question: Can I breed the Love Dove? It's been around for some time but I don't know if I can still breed fire with earth to get it, which is a Valentine x Earth hybrid.
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Quick question: Can I breed the Love Dove? It's been around for some time but I don't know if I can still breed fire with earth to get it, which is a Valentine x Earth hybrid.
    Thanks.
    I?m pretty sure I bred one a few months ago.

Marked as unbreedable or Limited Availability and/or marked unbreedable.
    February 2024-March 2024

-February 2024
    1. Lambi (Earth/Fire)
    2. Smitten Kitten (Valentine/Fire)
    3. Crowdin (Dark/Water)

-March 2024
    4. Smitten Kitten (Valentine/Fire)
    5. Love Dove (Valentine/Earth)
    6. Heartvark (Earth/Fire)
    7. Frankenswine (Dark/Nature)

Limited Time:
    1. Taranzantalope: (Traveler/Water) -limited availability, not marked unbreedable (lvl 17+)
    2. Giza Camel: (Egypt/Dark) - removed marker at end of sale/ last 36-48 hrs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast