Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Spin to Win Updates

Fashion Designer

Weekly Spin to Win Updates

The Spin to Win prizes for the week that began March 31 include Cherry Treent (grand prize - not my favorite critter), Caturn (cool!), Childebeest (wasn't he featured in a recent spin to win?), and Cactus Kitsune, which I love, but which was also in a recent spin to win. Non-animal prizes include 500 food, 200 food, and 4000 food (down from the old offerings of 5000 and 7500), 5 gems, 40,000 coins and 10,000 coins, a Halloween decoration (this has been on the last several spin to wins - I think it's time to change this up), and 2 Realm Runes.

How does everyone feel about the current offerings? I'm just thrilled that they are offering this at all!! But I would like to see 5 runes at a time instead of 2, a little more food maybe, rotating decorations, and fewer repeat animals. I like that there is an option to get 5 gems! There are some really old animals that haven't been released in years that they could put on the wheel. Maybe if we made a request list they would listen to it?

Fashion Designer
    If people would engage even just a little bit in this forum, it would show S8 that we are still interested in the game.

Fashion Designer
    I want a Royal Thorn Dasher so much, so of course I haven?t been able to spin for one (yet). I got 2 Sulcamels, 2 Halfmoon Howlers, and a Celestial Skylord. How about you?

Fashion Designer
    The Scratcher is available on the current Spin to Win. It turns out that the Scratcher is also currently breedable using Earth and Fire. So if you want one and can?t spin for it, try breeding. It?s a common.

Fashion Designer
    This week has some good animals on the wheel, in my opionion. The Magistiger has been a hard one for me to get on any of my accounts in all these years. It looks very similar to the Empurroar, though. Papa Penguin is one of my favorites. He starts out as a baby with no baby of his own, and as you grow him up, he gets a baby penguin to nestle at his feet. I think Jackalope Frost is super cute. I'm not sure why they included Jagustar, though, when we just got one of those in the leaderboard event. I do like it, though, and wouldn't mine having another.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Why is there no Spin to Win this week? If they discontinue this feature, I'm going to quit. I've already bred all breedable creatures on my old accounts.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Why is there no Spin to Win this week? If they discontinue this feature, I'm going to quit. I've already bred all breedable creatures on my old accounts.
    Maybe they're considering Spin to Win an event and are going to have it in the weeks that don't have a leaderboard. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Maybe they're considering Spin to Win an event and are going to have it in the weeks that don't have a leaderboard. Lol.
    I was wondering the same thing. I hope they at least do that much. Taking away the wheel completely would be a huge disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I hope they at least do that much. Taking away the wheel completely would be a huge disappointment.
    I came hoping to find out what happened to the spin to win daily wheel. Hope it returns. It is one of my favorite parts of the game, and often the reason I check in on some days. Love getting animals, habitats, gems, runes, and food.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 626Shelly View Post
    I came hoping to find out what happened to the spin to win daily wheel. Hope it returns. It is one of my favorite parts of the game, and often the reason I check in on some days. Love getting animals, habitats, gems, runes, and food.
    Same! Without it, I don't have a lot of reason to log on anymore, other than to send gems and collect gems and food.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast