Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DRAGON TALES: Dinovolution - 2021 Mar 9

Executive Chef
    No Aplomb for me - lol!

And I'm not too pressed. As mntioned previously, one of my accounts is trying to get every single Dino dragon ever, but it already missed out on the top prize in the leaderboard, so womp, womp.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck at chapter 2.4.
    rafting your Saurian Dragon.
    Can't craft the Dragon. Token only shown as 1/2. I did not skip any step in the tales at all...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bill282828 View Post
    Thanks for the event info - always helps

I know it's "green and white", but can anyone please let me know what the best options are for getting an Aplomb dragon?
    If you have a single element "dino" or "bone" dragon like Dino, Pterodactyl, Triceratops or Rex then breed one of those with a white/green hybrid to get Aplomb.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 03-13-21 at 04:13 PM.

Unable to craft Ruckus Dragon, i finished all steps for chapter 7 already......

Fashion Designer
    Took me until yesterday to get the Aplomb dragon but I'm on day 8 now, so I may be able to catch up and still get Tales done. So far only spent 10 gold to skip a breeding (breed with mist I did earlier today).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    I'm stuck at chapter 2.4.
    rafting your Saurian Dragon.
    Can't craft the Dragon. Token only shown as 1/2. I did not skip any step in the tales at all...
    Send S8 a request ticket for help.

Fashion Designer
    Got through hatching and raising Ruckus yesterday - used 2 10X evolving boosts - meant to use one but kept forgetting to check my game. I got through battling (I have historically always raised Ruckus to level 12 before battling) and kept checking back here to keep me on track - Saurian was raised to 10 right away and raised to 14 once I knew I had Aplomb and I raised Aplomb to 7 right away. So I was able to catch up and I am on requesting items now, with fireapples planted and the final decoration crafting. So, I think I am going to make it with 2 10X evolving, 1 5X hatching (I had eggs on all 3 nests and didn't want to wait until this morning to finish Saurian breeding so I could complete that final quest this morning) and 10 gems used - stressful and annoying but no HORRIBLE....I gues....

Huh!? Did I complete the right event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Huh!? Did I complete the right event?
    I've noticed a few mistakes here and there with descriptions and such lately, including, as always, the Tales themselves. It looks like all the dragons in this event say "Nest to Sky." Congrats on your Leer Dragon! I'm not sure why they would name it that. Sometimes I wonder if they might have some office staff who don't speak English well.
    I MEAN NO OFFENSE TO NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS OR PEOPLE FOR WHOM ENGLISH IS A SECOND (OR THIRD OR FOURTH) LANGUAGE.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12