Thread: Phone change and Restaurant story 2

Phone change and Restaurant story 2

Hello!

I have a question, i will soon have to change my phone and i would like to know if my game "Restaurant story 2" will be able to be in my new phone with the same level i have now (level 60) or if i will lose all and have to start all over again?

Is it possible to have the same level on the new phone?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can keep your game. You can use a new version of RS2 as this game has a login feature.

If you want a brand new game and your original game, you can log in and out of both games using the Account Settings feature in games that have it, like Bakery, RS2 etc. Create a new ID and password first on the new game on that device if you want 2 games.

If you only want your original game, don't download the game on your new device yet (doesn't matter if you already have), follow instructions below.

Transferring your game yourself is easy if you know your password (same one as you use to login to the forum). Please follow these instructions:

OPTION 1:
    1) download a game with a login feature
    2) play for a minute until you see the Storm8 blue symbol on the top right hand side. CLICK ON IT.
    3. click Account Settings
    4. click on Log in to Another Account
    5. enter your Storm8 ID and password
    6. it will give you a list of ALL of your Storm8 games and ask you whether you want to transfer them all..... CLICK PROCEED!
    7. All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on your new device. You just need to download the Apps again.

OPTION 2:
    1) download a game with a login feature.
    2) In the lower left corner you'll see "Main". Click on that and then click on "Social"
    3) Go to the "Invite Friends" tab. You'll see your Storm ID and then "account settings". Click on "account settings"
    4) You'll have the option of "Log in to Another Account". You click on that and just type in your Storm ID and password.
    5) All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on your new device. You just need to download the Apps again.

Thank you very much for your answer and have a nice day