Thread: Ripping yourself off is NOT a good idea!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!

Exclamation Ripping yourself off is NOT a good idea!

TeamLava. I have (and regularly play on) RestaurantStory and ZooStory. A promotion popped up and I thought that I'd give TreasureStory a try (I needed some gems anyway, so it was convinient). I got my gems on RS (that's where I got the promo by the way). So, I quite happily bought what I wanted. But then I went onto ZooStory. I had my 10 original gems saved up. But I had 16! I hadn't accepted promotion on ZS, and I'm skint so I didn't buy any. Despite the fact that I'd already had my gems on RS, I also got the 6 in ZS. Now, I certainly don't mind 6 free extra gems, but I think you do. I'd appreciate it if you kept them there (perhaps a treat for informing you of this?), but if you must take them away, my ID is Rachael98 and my zoo Blitzkreig. For your own sakes, I hope you fix this, although also for ours-we love these games. It would be rubbish if you went out of business. Happy Easter!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    You get the gems for all of your games regardless of which game you accepted the pop up from
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    You get the gems for all of your games regardless of which game you accepted the pop up from
    I never have before! I must com- no. I'll just sit tight and be quiet instead.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    TheFluffySlipper is right. You get the Gems in all games, regardless of the game you accepted the offer from.
    Thank you. I wasn't aware of this. Unfortunately because of a known problem with my account, I can't change it. Well, thank you TeamLava, it's an added bonus.