Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    According to the info provided in the tracker for Celtic knots, we will need:
    Ivy
    Skunkupines
    Sawmills
    Trees

Thank you S8 for changing the background on that window. I like the shamrocks and Leprechaun hats.

Crossing my fingers for some scrolls....
    I'm waiting on scrolls too. I don't understand why we aren't getting them. What's the deal S8? It can't be that hard to throw some in a few places as rewards!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    We want SCROLLS!!!!

Executive Chef
    We want SCROLLS!!!!

Scrolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    We want SCROLLS!!!!
    Somehow I've missed it. What do we need SCROLLS for?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterB22 View Post
    Somehow I've missed it. What do we need SCROLLS for?
    Academy

Farm Supplier
    Wow! A miracle roll back! Collected my adventure...nothing special. Then logged off. Came back an hour later and the adventure was there again. Collected again and got the gnome!! Only second special adventure prize ever for me. Quick! I need lottery tickets now lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I currently have 7,116 crowns. And NOTHING to spend them on. Can you give us scrolls instead of crowns, please? Or, even better, a way to convert them over, since they both give us walkers? Pretty please?

Farm Supplier
    Me too ... Came here to see if i was going crazy haha i was on the Sand adventure too .. I didn't got the one from Ivy of course ... That's normal by now unfortunately. Previous event i think i went about 10 Times on adventure : 1 ****ty Ivy item ! Fortunately that one saved my ass haha i'm always out of Luck when it Comes to the Ivy drops. Waste off my nuggers. Luckely last event apples. That i have in overload. And i'm so happy when we can do adventures in another building so the Castle is free for the normaal ones ...

Drop rate from the special adventure items is verry verry verry bad! Every event!

BTW ! I always shop the Aspen tree of we need tree items. Then at least i also get the flowers, needed for the main story Line to make that ridicoulus 70 bottels

And please Storm 8 ! Could you please change the tab 'special' in the inventory to ' crops' ? I often want to check what to plant, what do i need? When bakerys are full, incan't check there ... But checking inventory takes a long time. Would be Nice to have al the crops in a row in a tab

Good Luck to everyone!
    Last edited by wendietje; 03-04-21 at 06:16 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ok, farmhouses spawn banshees. I think I've missed it, how do we earn the (bag) piper?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I collected my Kings Keep adventure , think I sent out Traverse The Desert Sands - but got all event supplies.
    That's very interesting. Mine will be up for collection in a couple of hours. I await impatiently.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast