Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Typo in the announcement?

Think it meant to say Sunday 14th 1:55am to ~4:05am.

Which is Sunday 14th 8:55 to 10:05 pm AEST.

Aaah! Thanx very much for the AEST

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6E725A9-395F-4F5B-8366-C9ED02E07D67.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	58708
    Hopefully Wilbur (Storm8 ) will trim Ciara down to 1x1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

Haha, that's perfect! I hope Storm8 reads this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I am wondering if S8 would even be able to make Ciara smaller because of coding regarding collision of objects. She does look pretty. For 4 spaces I could wish for a guaranteed drop of more than 2 energy. Or energy plus rare materials.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm a new player who just reached level 15 and was initially excited to be part of an event and also to be able to purchase so many new items, but I'm finding the event and all the related tasks to actually be quite taxing. At level 15, should I be able to get very far in the event, or just do what I can and hope to level up before the next event? How often are there events in this game?
    When I first started I sort of panicked with the first event. And I wasn't able to even come close to finishing it. Often there are rewards new players can acquire that are helpful even without finishing the full event. Do the faerie atrium quest when it becomes available. Haggy had some good info, and he is right that we have events back to back. S8 knows they get new players all the time so they continue to include resource droppers throughout events. As you play, resources get easier to acquire. It won't take you long to level, despite it seeming so. In a short time you will be able to complete events.

You need Ivy's hut (this is a priority...follow her quest line) and a magic forge (I recommend two forges). They are used in a lot of events. As far as animals go, I would focus on having a few chickens and cows (you may want a horse or two for monster hunt events). The Baron and goat line does not seem to be linked to events, I'd finish casually. Sheep (adventures) and Pigs (Sir Pigglesworth quest line, reward from adventures or gems in market) seem infrequent in events but are used occasionally.

I would get your Tablet of Tapernum finished and then collect from it every time it is available. It opens more bonuses and is a good source of coin. Strawberries are also.

Spending actual real world money - There is a thread on Barons Tent in the forum. It is your choice how much real money you want to spend, but some items in it are only decorative. I am selective on what I pick. The rewards cycle during a two month period then we get new ones. I highly suggest you work on getting a cabbage hut to help with rewards from the tent. This cycle, I don't think the rewards are as exciting. Sometimes the tent has energy dropping creatures, which are very helpful. I also recommend the wizard's school, two of them, as extremely worth purchasing with real money.

This community is awesome and the forum is extremely helpful. Welcome to Castle Story.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 03-14-21 at 09:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    why hasnt castle store kept tlwith day light saving times? before day light saving i collected. from Ivy's Hut at 10 MT now that daylight saving is in effect its say my hut will be read at 11. thats one hour behind my normal colleting time. does the game not correct its self for daylight savings? is everyone whos still playing one hour behind their normal collecting time? because its still 10MT in my time zone so Daylight Saving shouldn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, there's now a note at the top of the forum about game maintenance. I suggest you work out when this is for you if you live in a different timezone and plan accordingly.

Note: no additional time is given to events when there is required maintenance.
    Doesn't Sunday, March 13th come in 2022?

Name:	image.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	58709
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-14-21 at 09:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Looks like the pattern coins := 75 + n*1000 (n=0..10)
    I just got 10,075, looks like you were right.

Please please make the castle 3x3. The high coin drop is worth it and the art is beautiful. Make it make sense please. Id rather have the castle up scaled than Ciara down sized. My cottage makes the CASTLE look embarassing. Even Fion makes it look funny. If it’s a castle it needs to be a castle. This is my favorite event in a long time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Please please make the castle 3x3. <snip>
    Id rather have the castle up scaled than Ciara down sized.
    Oh! I wonder if that's what happened: they meant to have a bigger castle and smaller girl, but they got coded backwards! lol
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.