Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    The forums have been really quiet; I hope it's because everything is going smoothly.
    Yeah, I just came back Wednesday from a long absence and it's pretty quiet around here! Seems like the previous event was quite problematic and this one has been SMOOOOTH sailing. I mean, it's their job to turn it out right, but I'd still like to tell someone how much I am enjoying this as my first event in like two years!!

Thanks, Storm8!!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    How in the world did she fit in that castle? There is no logical explanation as to why she couldn't just squish it and walk away. I mean she's bigger than the castle
    I agree lol, I had just collected from the castle and she was standing between two walls lol

Executive Chef
    so i haven't gotten my 3 tasks today. is it just me?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i haven't gotten my 3 tasks today. is it just me?
    They give new ones every 24 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Not actually sure what thread this fits on but: I just had my Harvest Champion boost going (typically don’t use the boosts because I never remember) and accidentally collected from my cloudberry bushes around my farm plots and it doubled the amount of cloudberries every time they dropped. Didn’t know that the boost applied anywhere other than farm plots, pleasant surprise! Did the same for dark pollen too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Not actually sure what thread this fits on but: I just had my Harvest Champion boost going (typically don’t use the boosts because I never remember) and accidentally collected from my cloudberry bushes around my farm plots and it doubled the amount of cloudberries every time they dropped. Didn’t know that the boost applied anywhere other than farm plots, pleasant surprise! Did the same for dark pollen too.
    Omg this is such a great discovery! Thank you so much for sharing

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added a note in the Elven dedicated hub thread too thanks for posting that tip.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The Celtic Castle LVL6 does drop 1400coins!
    So would be worth the 3x3 space.
    I agree that would be worth having it be 3x3. I hope they consider changes to it and Ciara.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    They give new ones every 24 hours
    i have finished the 3 tasks every day by 8pm my time. the new tasks showed up at 3am the next day (again my time). and instead of saying 24 hours to get them done, it said 6 days
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I'm a new player who just reached level 15 and was initially excited to be part of an event and also to be able to purchase so many new items, but I'm finding the event and all the related tasks to actually be quite taxing. At level 15, should I be able to get very far in the event, or just do what I can and hope to level up before the next event? How often are there events in this game?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast