Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Lavendardale said: "A CRUCIAL item for getting Trade Tickets (to at least save for your Tinker Camp and Chateau) is DON'T PICK GLIMMERBULBS, i.e., Magic Garden Storyline. The easiest/cheapest trade, 25 Strawberries and 5 Sugar, goes away when you get glimmerbulbs, and then another is removed later (probably due to Magic Fruit.) Avoid harvesting a Glimmerbulb and work the basic Fruit Trade as long as you can!"

Well, unbeknownst to me, placing the Victorian Garden, which I did because it gives 155 Royal points, gives Glimmerbulbs, so now I lost that cheapest trade that you were telling me about. fortunately, I do have a couple accounts, so I will not make the same mistake on the otherone. But I really want those points. LOL!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Just want to update that my banshee dropped an expansion permit today! Thanks S8 🌸

Then I had a rollback and I had a mini heart attack, tapped the banshee again and it still dropped an expansion permit the second time (to clarify I didn't get two expansion permits though as I lost the first one from the rollback but at least I still got it unlike the usual rollback where it would just drop another thing)

Banshee definitely is one of the items I would always tap 😆

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718