Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I collected my Kings Keep adventure , think I sent out Traverse The Desert Sands - but got all event supplies.
    Exact same thing happened to me. Luckily I ended up getting the Ivy drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    I currently have 7,116 crowns. And NOTHING to spend them on. Can you give us scrolls instead of crowns, please? Or, even better, a way to convert them over, since they both give us walkers? Pretty please?
    Yeap, I have 7556 in stock. So plenty of new walkers possible.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Is there a place where these Celtic Knots will be dropping like rain for the community event? I only have a few. Will they all come from the Celtic Castle as it upgrades? The Atrium is right out for me; I have like 90 of one type from last year, and only a few of the others. (That event was a bust, too!) Is there a source for chests other than gems? Sorry, it's been a long time.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Bagpipe Gnome on the very FIRST Practice Bagpipe adventure! I can?t believe it! I even closed and reopened my game to be sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Is there a place where these Celtic Knots will be dropping like rain for the community event? I only have a few. Will they all come from the Celtic Castle as it upgrades? The Atrium is right out for me; I have like 90 of one type from last year, and only a few of the others. (That event was a bust, too!) Is there a source for chests other than gems? Sorry, it's been a long time.
    You will get 3 quests daily that reward Faerie Chests (see your questbook) The Faeries don?t carry over between events.
    The main source for the Celtic Knots will be your Celtic Castle. The more you upgrade it, the more Knots it will drop. (25 each time when fully upgraded). Keep an eye on page 1 for more info.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I got the Bagpipe Gnome on the very FIRST Practice Bagpipe adventure! I can?t believe it! I even closed and reopened my game to be sure.
    That?s great, congrats!

Banned
    Looks like the Regular Adventure "Feature" has been fixed. At least my Toadstool Adventure did not produce any Goal items.. oh well it was a good run.. did get the Bagpipe Gnome last night on one account....Good things must come to pass errr patched

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    I currently have 7,116 crowns. And NOTHING to spend them on. Can you give us scrolls instead of crowns, please? Or, even better, a way to convert them over, since they both give us walkers? Pretty please?
    I'm pretty new on the Academy storyline, but I've always why there isn't a scrolls for crowns and crowns for scrolls trade in the Town Hall.

I luv St. Paddy's stuff, hope I'll completely level up this building. Good luck all K ☘️🌈☘️

I like the theme, too. The art is great- especially the banshee.

I actually kissed the Blarney Stone as a kid when I visited Ireland with my family. That (un)hygienic behavior was probably questionable at the time but looking back from my current vantage point (coming on a year of being locked inside and currently waiting in a mask by the door for my delivered groceries), it's downright shocking. It's supposed to give you the gift of eloquence but I'd gamble there's much more to be gifted by that petri dish.

Question about the Bagpipe gnome - is he dropping only simple feast, or has a chance to drop all feasts? There is a discrepancy on the first page.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think we might get more Celtic knots the more we upgrade the castle? Also, the banshee you summon from farm houses drops one. I am trying to log in multiple times a day as the reward for this is an energy dropper. If you need more, you can try just logging in every two or three hours to only gather from the castle.

If you do the three daily events for atrium supplies, you should be able to craft each of the items in the atrium. I don't know about this batch, but last time one of the items dropped I think it was 1100 coins upon gather.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast