Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    S8, would you please consider making Ciara smaller (1x1) and the Celtic Castle bigger?

I usually love animations, but I'm not very fond of Ciara's. Especially now she's a 2x2.
    (Why is she moving so much and what is happening beneath the hair? )

Fashion Designer
    First collection from Ciara was 2 energy. Hope this isn't going to be the norm, but that she will routinely give more energy.

Update - second collection was also 2 energy.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 03-18-21 at 07:05 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I do think her space-on-the-board-to-reward ratio is in need of some help.

Executive Chef
    I agree with others who posted about the ease of this event. As long as I collected from Ivy I'm doing ok. I certainly did not have to babysit the game. And I haphazardly did my chests and got the Banshee. I'll finish sometime today. I may have gone on 2 adventures. I didn't want to use my gold
    Last edited by riverly; 03-17-21 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Banshee not Fiona

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I am wondering if S8 would even be able to make Ciara smaller because of coding regarding collision of objects. She does look pretty. For 4 spaces I could wish for a guaranteed drop of more than 2 energy. Or energy plus rare materials.

When I first started I sort of panicked with the first event. And I wasn't able to even come close to finishing it. Often there are rewards new players can acquire that are helpful even without finishing the full event. Do the faerie atrium quest when it becomes available. Haggy had some good info, and he is right that we have events back to back. S8 knows they get new players all the time so they continue to include resource droppers throughout events. As you play, resources get easier to acquire. It won't take you long to level, despite it seeming so. In a short time you will be able to complete events.

You need Ivy's hut (this is a priority...follow her quest line) and a magic forge (I recommend two forges). They are used in a lot of events. As far as animals go, I would focus on having a few chickens and cows (you may want a horse or two for monster hunt events). The Baron and goat line does not seem to be linked to events, I'd finish casually. Sheep (adventures) and Pigs (Sir Pigglesworth quest line, reward from adventures or gems in market) seem infrequent in events but are used occasionally.

I would get your Tablet of Tapernum finished and then collect from it every time it is available. It opens more bonuses and is a good source of coin. Strawberries are also.

Spending actual real world money - There is a thread on Barons Tent in the forum. It is your choice how much real money you want to spend, but some items in it are only decorative. I am selective on what I pick. The rewards cycle during a two month period then we get new ones. I highly suggest you work on getting a cabbage hut to help with rewards from the tent. This cycle, I don't think the rewards are as exciting. Sometimes the tent has energy dropping creatures, which are very helpful. I also recommend the wizard's school, two of them, as extremely worth purchasing with real money.

This community is awesome and the forum is extremely helpful. Welcome to Castle Story.
    Wow! This is a lot of great information! Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this up! It?s good to know I?ll need Ivy?s Hut. It takes so many materials to build it, I had been planning to wait.

I did manage to unlock community prizes, so I?m pleased with that. I also finally topped level 17, which allowed me to purchase some of the St. Patrick?s Day critters, which I am happy about. 😊

Executive Chef
    Pretty bummed at the Faerie side event. I knew I would be in hospital so couldn't do main event, but thought I could get the Banshee. Unfortunately, could not do all 3 Faerie side quests daily. Now I am at 65 Talinium faeries....have noticed the past few days I get only 1 per chest. Totally icky feeling.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Pretty bummed at the Faerie side event. I knew I would be in hospital so couldn't do main event, but thought I could get the Banshee. Unfortunately, could not do all 3 Faerie side quests daily. Now I am at 65 Talinium faeries....have noticed the past few days I get only 1 per chest. Totally icky feeling.
    Well dont bummed out.. all your are missing is a black flag for Earth Wish

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hi Sofia
    Hope you’re doing ok. Speedy recovery. x
    If you are only 5 Faeries short maybe just buy the rest for 30gems?
    They are only 6gems each!
    A pretty good investment for an occasional Expansion Permit dropper, I think.

I managed to have 24 extra faeries and decided to splurge and spend 276gems for a second.
    The animation is beautiful.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	179A26B4-992A-46F0-950E-9537B74CCFD0.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	58721

The crafts in the Atrium stay for a couple more days so you don’t have to decide immediately.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 03-17-21 at 09:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Hi Sofia
    Hope you?re doing ok. Speedy recovery. x
    If you are only 5 Faeries short maybe just buy the rest for 30gems?
    They are only 6gems each!
    A pretty good investment for an occasional Expansion Permit dropper, I think.

I managed to have 24 extra faeries and decided to splurge and spend 276gems for a second.
    The animation is beautiful.

The crafts in the Atrium stay for a couple more days so you don?t have to decide immediately.
    Waste of gems for a 6 month chance of a exp perm. Animation is worthless without the howl / smoke emote from mouth as we saw on the spawn.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Sofia, I'm sorry you had to go into the hospital. I hope you are better very soon..