Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ok, farmhouses spawn banshees. I think I've missed it, how do we earn the (bag) piper?
    You haven’t missed it. We don’t know yet, but based on past events he will be the prize for upgrading the castle to level 6.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    That's very interesting. Mine will be up for collection in a couple of hours. I await impatiently.
    Yeah thanks that glitch will be fixed. Was,hoping no one opened their piehole and let us enjoy it while it was in place. NOW S8 knows

Executive Chef
    If you’ve got the Sublunar Temple, might as well craft a gold item since we’re chopping trees anyway. Yes, it’s a week, but gold is gold!

Rhino Keeper
    We need scrolls, scrolls, and more scrolls! Not crowns! Especially since there is nothing we can buy with crowns nowadays!

Yup, I want scrolls too. We want scrolls! We want scrolls! : ) Yup, also, deco prizes, even deco droppers. That would be FAB.

And, please please let's celebrate a bug free event! Thank you S8! : D It's a bit like being a mom - when it's all smooth running, what I do is kinda invisible. : D

Rhino Keeper
    The Banshee should wear a mask. It’s sneezing all the time.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Scrolls please, have no use for crowns.

Executive Chef
    SCROLLS

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've added the prize info to page 1, and the upgrade numbers etc. I will complete the goal section as soon as I can, but the most important info is there now. I had a quick look at the goals provided and there isn't any mention of scrolls this time... sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I've added the prize info to page 1, and the upgrade numbers etc. I will complete the goal section as soon as I can, but the most important info is there now. I had a quick look at the goals provided and there isn't any mention of scrolls this time... sorry!
    Thank you! All really clear, and as it turns out, super awesome prizes. : D

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast