Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    @RonjaR82 thank you. I forgot about the upgrades, plus I forgot that this is a 2 week thing, lol.

@TeikaEmberstorm I'm finding that two of the fairy dailies are great: monsters and animals, cos I'm doing them anyway. But 4 Rock Outcroppings is 80(?) energy (4x20?) and I don't have that much. Like you, I am trying to log in often. I also turned on Push Notifications so I could keep track of everything, but they aren't coming through even though I enabled it on my phone settings as well as in game. Thank you very kindly for your responses, I appreciate the support.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    @RonjaR82 thank you. I forgot about the upgrades, plus I forgot that this is a 2 week thing, lol.

@TeikaEmberstorm I'm finding that two of the fairy dailies are great: monsters and animals, cos I'm doing them anyway. But 4 Rock Outcroppings is 80(?) energy (4x20?) and I don't have that much. Like you, I am trying to log in often. I also turned on Push Notifications so I could keep track of everything, but they aren't coming through even though I enabled it on my phone settings as well as in game. Thank you very kindly for your responses, I appreciate the support.
    You can chop a small rock pile or other one besides the rock outcropping. The small rock pile is only five chops. I also thought that tree logs counted but I’m not 100% sure.

Fashion Designer

For the Clear 4 debris, chop Plant in a Log. They count and are 2 chops. That is only 8 energy for that chest.
    You can find them in the Other tab under nature.

Fashion Designer
    @ajohn2508 and @SylvanSanctuary THANK YOU WOW!!

You are right!! They said "rocks" with the picture instead of "debris" (like Weekday Warrior.) Both Plant in a Log (2 chops, 1k gp) and Old Log (3 chops, 500gp) count. Those rat finks, lol.

Thanks to you both I am caught up. These chests drop quite a lot of fairies! I have enough for the 3 Celtic Knots, lol. I'm betting the other fairies are rarer. Thanks again!!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    The Banshee should wear a mask. It?s sneezing all the time.
    Ahahahahahahahahahhaha

Executive Chef
    Someone upthread asked for pictures; here are a couple:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACB3092B-6FA4-410C-8EE9-71FA0E62944D.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	58649

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D659CF7C-F535-4AD7-B065-2DE3A00684BC.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	58650

Fashion Designer
    Opening the faerie chests will also get you a few Celtic knots.

Rhino Keeper
    @ajohn2508 and @SylvanSanctuary THANK YOU WOW!!

You are right!! They said "rocks" with the picture instead of "debris" (like Weekday Warrior.) Both Plant in a Log (2 chops, 1k gp) and Old Log (3 chops, 500gp) count. Those rat finks, lol.
    If you crafted one or more Portapillars during the alien event (or whatever it was called), you need not spend coins on Plants in a Log. Weirdly, Portapillars drop Plants in a Log, plus wood and some other plant-y things. I crafted three, and make good use of them.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=Lavenderdale;1643370]

If you have any Treeples, they often drop plant in a logs, so you probably have some in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    If you crafted one or more Portapillars during the alien event (or whatever it was called), you need not spend coins on Plants in a Log. Weirdly, Portapillars drop Plants in a Log, plus wood and some other plant-y things. I crafted three, and make good use of them.
    As an addendum, Mothmonsters also drop them. Sometimes it's just Patch of Tall Grass, but I crafted an extra one just for future Faerie Quests, lol.

>Plant in a log
    Found: market, Treeple, Mothmonster, Autumn Treeple<

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast