Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 171

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    248
    Clover wood drops from willow trees

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Clover wood drops from willow trees
    Thanks. I got it from Red Acer and Oak trees, so combined with what you found, I’m gonna say any tree should work.

  3. #13
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    108
    Flamingos drop the chicken item too. I don’t know about swans yet
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

  4. #14
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Flamingos drop the chicken item too. I don’t know about swans yet
    Swans work, too

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Rare drop from adventure: bagpipe gnome, 12h collection, chance of feast drops.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	344EDB53-4935-46C4-94A4-F89784E28711.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	58631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBA14A59-0D99-4DAB-8DD0-9BAB7C933033.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	58632Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77C304DB-0054-4081-AACB-BE9565CC7BDA.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	58633

  6. #16
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Rare drop from adventure: bagpipe gnome, 12h collection, chance of feast drops.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	344EDB53-4935-46C4-94A4-F89784E28711.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	58631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBA14A59-0D99-4DAB-8DD0-9BAB7C933033.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	58632Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77C304DB-0054-4081-AACB-BE9565CC7BDA.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	58633
    Sounds cool

  7. #17
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    716
    I just finished the Elemental Discovery storyline. I saw skunkupine traps in the featured part of the market, so I'm guessing we'll need skunkupines. Does anyone know if S8 fixed the toxic spirits still spawning from bushes after the elemental discovery storyline is complete? I truly don't want to fight toxic spirits for no reason.

    Thanks, in advance K♡

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I just finished the Elemental Discovery storyline. I saw skunkupine traps in the featured part of the market, so I'm guessing we'll need skunkupines. Does anyone know if S8 fixed the toxic spirits still spawning from bushes after the elemental discovery storyline is complete? I truly don't want to fight toxic spirits for no reason.

    Thanks, in advance K♡
    You don’t need to collect from bushes for this one so you can avoid the Toxic Spirits all together. Just chopping the stone ruin usually gives you enough skunkupines.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I just finished the Elemental Discovery storyline. I saw skunkupine traps in the featured part of the market, so I'm guessing we'll need skunkupines. Does anyone know if S8 fixed the toxic spirits still spawning from bushes after the elemental discovery storyline is complete? I truly don't want to fight toxic spirits for no reason.

    Thanks, in advance K♡
    I don?t know about the toxic spirit and the bushes, but skunkupines are spawning from the Stone Ruins. If this one runs like past events, chopping the ruins will get all skunkupines we need.

  10. #20
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,005
    I collected my Kings Keep adventure , think I sent out Traverse The Desert Sands - but got all event supplies.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •