Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 58708
    Hopefully Wilbur (Storm8 ) will trim Ciara down to 1x1.
    Never gonna happen. A Wooden Horse has a better chance of pooping then them changing size.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Lol. Hagypagy with barber Wilbur sporting scissors to help cut her down to size.

But it's been done before with mushroom houses. We requested the houses to be shrunk and S8 did. They looked much better smaller, too.

I had forgotten just how awful these events are. I quit the game last year because of them, but got trapped into this one for some reason. So I spent my energy stash and some money but forgot that you can only win if you log in every two hours or make up for not logging in with a lot of money. Such a dumb strategy, you are really discouraging players like me, that have been playing the game for years (over 5 in my case), that spend money in the game and and that log in daily (in my case, every night). I kinda sound like the user all apps dream of, but still I can't win your evens unless I stop working every two hours. I'm uninstalling this time, it's obviously you could care less about user experience, long term users have been ranting about this for years on the forum, still you keep the same event strategy, no matter how much we hate it. Bonus points for the maintenance work that kept the game offline for at leats an hour yesterday, up until then I was actually using alarm reminders to log in every two hours, but that really made me stop and realise just how much you don't give a **** about long term users. Byeee

Host(ess)

Agree!

Why are they not adjusting the "crowns" to "scrolls"? Don't we ALL have WAY TOO MANY crowns? Really, PAY ATTENTION!! We don't need another crown! EVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I wish they would mix up the community prizes, I miss getting fun deco and other things. I understand many love the energy crates I would just like something different.

Also I NEED scrolls. S8 if you keep giving us crowns then at least add walkers I can add (and store) so the crowns don't just keep piling up. Better yet bring back some of the walkers from events prior to the Town Hall being created. I purposely waited upgrade so I would not get the walker. Those walkers are only ever offered for gems. I'm not going to spend gems on walkers.

I love the Scottish theme.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    We do need more scrolls. We really, really do. It's a task that was left hanging with no way to finish. But some of us newer players still haven't maxed out on the crowns. And there are always new players joining who will need crowns. So it would be nice to have more events (one recently) with both as rewards.

I'm still thinking about the size of the castle. I think they may be able to enlarge it with it still being 4 squares. The fall castle is an example that suggested to me that it might be doable.

I'm still not done with this event, but I am still enjoying it.

Farm Supplier
    I collected all materials long ago. But because of that darn Ivy I won’t be able to finish the final upgrade until tomorrow night. Cutting it so close. I had a busy month and missed a few collections. also, I did not keep up on collecting from the castle so I need 23 more collections from it to win Ciara. i did not want to stop work/ whatever I was doing to get on just to collect every two hours, and now I’m paying the price. I think I can do it though.
    Wish me luck.

Fashion Designer
    The Celtic Castle LVL6 does drop 1400coins!
    So would be worth the 3x3 space.
    No, no, NO!!!!! the 2 x 2 size is just fine. Celtic ruin is too big and will go into storage when event is finished. And if Ciann is also 2 x 2, so will she.

And for those complaining about the scheduled maintenance, it is always going to happen March and October when California switches from Standard to Daylight Savings Time and back again.

Farm Supplier
    It seems like this next event will be a monster event. I just might sit out and do my other storyline events, I don?t like the imagery of this game lol

Farm Supplier
    Attachment 58708
    Hopefully Wilbur (Storm8 ) will trim Ciara down to 1x1.

Yes, please! She's too big. Castle is too small.

Will they make changes? There were a lot of requests to FIX the gold gate that left such a big gap in a previous event and that hasn't been done yet :-/

Executive Chef
    This was one of the smoother and more relaxing events. Done with two days to spare.

I am happy to welcome Ciara to the realm. Fern and Ivy are thinking maybe they won?t grow out their hair after all. And Diana is trying to figure out a way to tactfully suggest some hairstyles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9CB37FBA-749F-49CB-BDE7-7554247E074A.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	58712