Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/5: A Piper's Predicament | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Checked the first page but it?s not there...what does the banshee that you craft from fairy stuff drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Checked the first page but it?s not there...what does the banshee that you craft from fairy stuff drop?
    It's in post #2 :

Banshee - Red Petal, Earth Wisp, Expansion Permit, Red Dye, Wisp Lantern, Strawberries, Elvenite, Hot Pepper, Tomato, Apple (3rd prize in the faerie atrium)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    If you crafted one or more Portapillars during the alien event (or whatever it was called), you need not spend coins on Plants in a Log. Weirdly, Portapillars drop Plants in a Log, plus wood and some other plant-y things. I crafted three, and make good use of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    If you have any Treeples, they often drop plant in a logs, so you probably have some in your inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    As an addendum, Mothmonsters also drop them. Sometimes it's just Patch of Tall Grass, but I crafted an extra one just for future Faerie Quests, lol.

>Plant in a log
    Found: market, Treeple, Mothmonster, Autumn Treeple<
    Thanks, all. Unfortunately I missed those events. Luckily they are easy to get from the market, and cheap!!

I'm about to dry up and blow away for lack of Living Wood for fairy sap (need 25 each omg!). I have one tree i bought with gems, and of course random drops, but ... lots of waiting, lol.

Do we know how much Energy Ciara drops? when I left a few years ago, new droppers were consistently 2 energy, with occasional bigger batches. It was better than nothing though. :-)

If anyone needs a trade partner let me know, I need 3 partners to gift back and forth!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-07-21 at 09:32 AM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0592126B-AD09-4C84-B935-BBD0044C5392.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	58651Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69E54496-3A97-4601-8C88-5066A340799D.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	58652

For the first page pictures. I can give you level four too, if you want it.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Thanks, all. Unfortunately I missed those events. Luckily they are easy to get from the market, and cheap!!

I'm about to dry up and blow away for lack of Living Wood for fairy sap (need 25 each omg!). I have one tree i bought with gems, and of course random drops, but ... lots of waiting, lol.

Do we know how much Energy Ciara drops? when I left a few years ago, new droppers were consistently 2 energy, with occasional bigger batches. It was better than nothing though. :-)

If anyone needs a trade partner let me know, I need 3 partners to gift back and forth!
    I sent you an invite
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal Information

Sorry for the delay! Won't be too much longer...
    Hope everything is okay with you Spirit

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Hope everything is okay with you Spirit
    Just busy beyond belief! lol
    I'm up super early today, so before I start work (and even made a coffee - yikes!), I've posted all of the goals on page 1 x

edit: now I'm off to get a coffee!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you Spiritwind!

I usually skip the very first item in the faerie atrium as I tend to gather steam further into the event. I crafted the cider barrel. It doesn't seem to have drops.

Lavenderdale, I currently have a steady trade with three neighbors, but I'd be thrilled to have you for a neighbor for visiting and event requests.. I really wish we could gift more neighbors and have some new gifts to give too.

Executive Chef
    The collection time for Fionn is 12 hours.

Executive Chef
    First drop from Fionn was one Golden Egg and 120 coins.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast